fifteen

dear cassandra,

but how can i move on when your fingertips are still on my heart and your voice still resonates down to my toes and your smile lives in my eyea and every time my mind wanders, it goes directly to you?

i really miss you cass, i really do, but you're probably thinking of another boy and i couldn't have crossed your mind.

you will always be a part of my memories and our expletives will always be special to me and these letters have a purpose and it is to let you remember that we've gone through alot of things together.

you and i conquered the world together and we used to go through all the problems together and now, i do it all by myself.

do you remember our first kiss? if you don't, then that's okay. i don't expect you to remember anything we did seeing that you have moved on and you probably hate me.

well, let me tell you about our first kiss.

it wasn't a bad kiss, it was actually the best kiss i've had. we were in frankfurt's home and i was giving you a tour of the place since i never did that.

i showed you around and i told you every bit of detail i knew about the place and i was quite impressed with my self because i managed to tell you alot.

when we had reached the field, i remember you asking me to teach you some stuff and we actually spent the whole afternoon playing football.

when we were about to leave, you asked me to make a goal and when i did, you asked how i would celebrate.

i remember smiling and leaning in to kiss you. "i would run over and kiss my WAG." i had said.

that's just 1 out of a hundred memories we had.

please write back cass, i need you to.

love,
lucas.