four

dear cassandra,

it's been a long time since we've texted and it brings me to the time to our first messages. i remember my friend valentine telling me about how she met a guy through texts and their texts basically meant alot to her. i really liked you so i decided to try this texting thing.

it was hard for me to get your number because i didn't know where you lived and it was quite a hassle trying to find you because frankfurt is a big place. nonetheless, i got your number anyways and i remember myself staring at the wall trying to think of a way to say hello to you.

i mean, it was easy, all i had to do was type hello and then send, but i wanted to make it cool because i wanted to impress you. i ended sending you a mispelled hello and that was basically the worst thing ever.

our conversation was funny to say the least, i think i still have it on my phone. let me just write the highlights of it here so you can remember it and maybe, it'll put a smile on your face.

me: HLLO CASSY

me: shit i just sent hllo omg

you: who's this?

me: it's lucas piazon

you: ah, hello!

me: how are you?

you: keeping it cool, huh?

me: well i can't just jump in and say "what's up motherfucker" right?

you: maybe

me: but seriously, how are u?

you: im eating icecream and it's cold af so you can say im fine

me: where r u?

you: lucas, i live in the same place as u

me: tell me

you: im at home, duh.

me: ok :)

and that was it. now that i look at it, it wasn't that funny. it was funny because you seemed so bored and i was too interested. i'm such a loser, but i'm glad that i was your loser.

please write back, cassy. it's been almost a year since we've last talked and i miss you.

valentine is from my other ff called distance (antoine griezmann ff) and since val is german and lucas is currently in germany, i decided to make them friends, but just friends because val lives in borussia and i think lucas lives in frankfurt. all my footy fanfics will happen in the same universe. ill be writing another ff but idk who to write about, my choices are either olivier giroud, jesus navas or hector bellerin.