five

dear cassandra,

hello sunshine. how're you doing? i hope you're doing well. i, on the other hand, am not doing well because i'm on a road trip right now and i'm feeling kind of sick. i'm not homesick or anything, but i feel really weird. i don't know why i feel all weird all of a sudden but i have a feeling it's because i'm not with you. cheesy as frick, but being without you makes me feel awful.

enough with all the stupid talk, i wrote this letter to remind you about our first time going out. it wasn't a cool hang out but it was fun because we went out of town and we had camping. it seemed weird just thinking about it because we met like a week or two ago and we already went camping together. i was really glad that a bear didn't jump on us or anything because i would've gotten so embarrassed.

that camping trip was hella fun because i remember watching the stars with you and you told me everything about the stars above us and all i could do was stare at you. you were a piece of art waiting to be noticed and while you were there explaining, all i could do was fall for you more.

you're amazing cassandra reyes, i'm so sorry about what i did to make you leave me. you're my wonderwall and i just can't get you out of my head.

write back, please?

love,
lucas.