Chapter 11

Kuroo, Bokuto, Akaashi, Kenma, Shoyo, Kageyama, and me were all in the. cafeteria room doing random shit. Literally. It was so random but it was entertaining. 😭 The whole time it was just Kageyama and Shoyo being gullible. 

Eventually it was time for Shoyo and Kageyama to go. As the older people here, we need to take care of the young ones. 

"Good night, guys." Shoyo says. 

"Thanks for having us." Kageyama and Shoyo said in sync and left. 

"I love those two." I say smiling while sitting criss cross on top of a table. 

"They are quite the duo." Akaashi says. 

Suddenly Bokuto spoke up. "SO Are you and Kuroo actually dating??"

I sighed. "No, we aren't dating Bokuto. Didn't Kuroo already tell you we used to date when we were in middle school?"

"YOU GUYS DATED BEFORE?!?! HOW COME NOBODY TOLD ME?!" Bokuto says with shock. 

"Idiot, I did tell you. Literally 2 hours ago." Kuroo slaps him in the back of his Bokuto's head. 

"YOU DID?! Oh... Wait.. I REMEMBER NOW!" 

I just laughed at the scene in front of me. 

"Bokuto-san, quiet down a bit." Akaashi says shushing up Bokuto. 

"Sorry, Agaashi."

While Kuroo, Bokuto, and Akaashi were doing their own thing, I walked towards Kenma. 

"Do you like the game I gave you?" I say watching Kenma play

"Yeah, it's pretty fun. Thanks again."

"You're welcome, Kenma. What level are you on?"

"20. I just started so."

"ALREADY?! SHIT! IT TOOK ME A WHOLE ASS DAY TO GET TO LEVEL 20."

"That's probably because you suck at these type of games." He says laughing at me.

"I do not. I just need a little practice that's all." I crossed my arms looking at him. 

"Mhm. Totally." He said laughing at me, again.

I just chuckled and looked over towards the other three. They were making a fort or something. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder. I smiled and looked down. It was Kenma. I patted his head and laid my head on top of his. I closed my eyes and felt sleepy all the sudden. 

"How come Kenma gets more love?" 

I opened my eyes knowing exactly who that was. 

"Because he didn't try to trick people into thinking that we are dating."

"CAN I GET A TURN, Y/N?" Bokuto asked me. 

"Of course, Bokuto." I patted the spot next to me and Bokuto sat down and laid his head on my other shoulder. 

"HEY. NO FAIR." I see Kuroo whining. 

"SHHH. Kuroo. Kenma is sleeping. Be quiet." I put my finger on my lips, signaling Kuroo to shut up. 

"Fine. I'll go sit by myself in the fort." Kuroo said as I watched him go into the fort that the three made. 

"Don't you think you were a bit mean to Kuroo?" Bokuto asked me. 

"I know. But he'll get his turn later." I sighed.

"I CAN HAVE A TURN?" Kuroo said popping his head out of the fort. 

"Yes, Kuroo. Now quiet down. Kenma is sleeping. Keiji, you want a turn, too."

I see him smile at me. GAHHHH HIS SMILE IS GONNA BE THE DEATH OF ME SOMEDAY. 

"Of course I do."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(this was a short fluffy chapter because i couldnt think of anything else after this😭)

1K READS?! 👀 STAWPPPPP 😩 YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME 😛✋ THANKS FOR THE READS LOVE YOU GUYS