Chapter 2

Morning finally came and the sun said hello. I woke up feeling sore because of Toru. I looked around the room to find him not there. 

Hm, he never told me anything? 

I looked at the clock. It was 5:34 a.m. 

NOOOO. I WOKE UP TO EARLY. Oh, well. 

I just stood up and went to the kitchen to see if Toru left anything there like a note or something. Nope. Nothing. Nada. Weird. Why didn't he though? I'm so confused. :/ Maybe he went for a jog? Or went home early to change? He does have early practice today at 7. I'll go check later then. 

I decided to eat some cereal because I'm just like that. iM nOt LiKe OtHeR GirLS. Stfu. No one asked or cared. N E WAYs. Since I was stupid enough to not think of texting Toru earlier, I finally was smart enough to do so. 

MYSELF

toruuuu did you forget about me :(

TORU BB

what no??? why did you think that i thought you knew i had early practice today

MYSELF

at 7 when you werent there u didnt even leave a note or text

TORU BB

i went for my morning jog? to be early? i am the captain yk 

MYSELF

isnt 5:30 a bit to early i know you like to jog too I thought you were just out for a jog so i waited for you but its 6:30 and im already walking to the gym since i am the manager yk

TORU BB

is it not okay for me to go to the gym myself

MYSELF

what i never said that?? all i wanted was to no why didnt you let me know you just werent gonna come back after 

TORU BB

because you already know?? Y/n we've been doing this for the past 2 years arent u used to it by now

MYSELF

i am i was just confused why you didnt come back after your jog to go to practice together

READ  6:45 A.M.

What the fuck. Did he just leave me one read?! That pretty son of a bitch. I ran to the gym with the speed of Mr. Kachow. I opened the door to find Toru and Heather together? 

What in the reese's peanut butter fuck is going on here. 

"Oh? So that's why didn't walk with me. I see." I walked up to Heather and raised my hand, but before I could ever hit her with all the anger built up in me, Toru grabbed my wrist to stop me from hitting her. 

"Don't you ever think about laying a finger on her." Huh. Did he really just said that to his own girlfriend who loved him with all her heart. Who wanted only for the best for him. 

Who cared for him. And gave her this? What bullshit is this. 

"I see how it is. Well then um. I don't know what to say. Fuck, you, Oikawa. If you want us to be this way then fine have it your way. We are done. But I do want to say this..."

Oikawa POV: 

Y/n raised her hand but I stopped it. 

"Don't you ever think about laying a finger on her."

 Huh. Why did I stop her? Why am I saying this? What am I doing? I looked at her face and saw the same face she gave me just yesterday. The face of fear and anger. I hated seeing that face. 

"I see how it is. Well then um. I don't what to say. Fuck, you, Oikawa. If you want us to be this way then fine have it your way. We are done. But I do want to say this..."

 Oh no here it comes. Every time we had an agrument she always made me feel guilty she talked about her feelings. I'd feel so much guilt every single time. I hated it so much. 

"You were the best boyfriend I ever had." 

I looked at her face and saw a big smile on her face. Why is she smiling?  

"Every date you took me to was always fun and romantic at the same time. It made feel so special. You were so honest and caring. I trusted you a lot. Like a lot. Even though we would fight sometimes over the smallest things we still loved each other, right? So I'm just glad you made me feel that way when I was with you. If you liked someone else you should've told me. I would've been happy for you since you found someone that was prettier than me. Like your sweater that she's wearing right now. You told her it looks good on her. I must admit like she does look pretty in the sweater like how you told me I was pretty in that sweater not to long ago. Isn't that right, Oikawa? It was literally just yesterday. Since I guess you guys like each other that probably means it was love at first sight. Like what you said to me. Remember, Oikawa?" 

Of course I do. I was the one who fell in love first.

 PAST TIME

Your POV 

First Year Class 4. The classroom where I first met Toru Oikawa. I was just eating my lunch on my desk until my classmate Oikawa came up to my desk. 

"HI! I AM YOUR CLASSMATE TORU OIKAWA! You're Y/n L/n, right? YOU ARE VERY PRETTY! Like really pretty I just fell for you once I saw you!"  

I'm pretty? 

"Oh thank you, Oikawa." I smiled. 

"YOUR SMILE IS PRETTY TOO! THIS IS TOTALLY LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!" 

He likes me? 

"What?"  

"You know. Love at first sight. I fell for you even though I don't really know you."  

"Yeah, but I don't like you? I don't even know you? You are really cute though." I smiled at him to add the effect. You know. 

"Did you just call me cute?! I love you even more now!" 

PRESENT

Oikawa POV:

I replayed that memory when we first met. I feel so much regret and guilt right now. I looked at her and there it was. The face I fell in love with. Her beautiful smile. Every time when she would do that smile I feel butterflies in my stomach, but this time I felt pain in my chest. Do I really love Heather or do I still love her. I didn't know what to do at that moment. It felt like the world was over. We were over. 

Your POV:

"Oikawa? If you still love me and still want to be with me then you have to try harder this time to convince me. If so this is the last chance I can will give you."