Chapter 12

It was another day at training camp. Us managers have to make breakfast for everyone. Including Heather if she is here just to stay with Oikawa she has to help out. I went towards her. As usual she was just on her phone. 

"Hey, Heather. Help us make breakfast." I told her while washing some dishes.

"Hmm. How about no you can't tell me what I should do." She said looking back at her phone.

'The audacity of this bitch. What is she? A little kid?'

"I can easily ask Coach to escort you out of here."

"No, you can't. He said it was okay for me to go." She said sticking her tongue at me. 

'She's like a little kid i swear.'

"Yeah, because you promised him you would help out. That's why he let you come as a manager here. Now be a big girl and go cut some fruit." I say throwing gloves at her face.

"What the hell?! Why did you throw that at me?! What's your problem?!" She yelled at me throwing the gloves away from her.

"What's my problem? YOU ARE! You wanna know how hard it is to feed a whole bunch of people?! Especially when the supposedly helpers don't help! Go grow up and be decent for once." 

I accidentally dropped a glass plate on the ground. It actually wasn't a mistake. I didn't want to get in trouble for beating someone up, so I put my anger into a glass plate. Dumb? I know but it's very therapeutic.

I looked at the ground looking at the glass. 

'I wish Heather was the ground right now.'

Suddenly she started crying. 

'Wtf?'

"What happened? " Coach Ukai said. He then turned to me and Heather then the glass on the ground.

Heather started sobbing even more. 

"She tried to hit me with the glass plate." She said while covering her face still 'sobbing'.

"No, I wasn't trying to. I dropped the glass plate because she caught me off guard." 

'I swear she is such a liar.'

"Then why is she crying, Miss. L/n?" He said looking at me while he helps Heather up from the ground.

"How am I supposed to know? Maybe she has a trauma or phobia? I don't know. I did nothing wrong."

Suddenly all the boys/teams came in for breakfast. 

'What perfect timing.'

They all stopped chatting when they heard Heather's cries from the kitchen. Suddenly Oikawa went inside the kitchen. He looked at Heather then the glass on the floor, then at me. 

"What did you do?" He said looking at me with anger and disgust. 

"I didn't do anything!" I shouted again. I felt my head throbbing a bit. I rubbed my temples to try to soothe my headache but it wasn't working.

'Giving me a goddamn headache i swear.'

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Oikawa suddenly came up to me grabbing my collar slightly choking me. 

I looked at Oikawa into his eyes staring at him intensely almost a glare. I grabbed his wrist squeezing it really tight. 

"Don't fucking touch me." I see Iwa running towards me from behind Oikawa. 

Iwa grabbed Oikawa's shoulder slightly squeezing it. 

"The fuck are you doing Oikawa?" 

Oikawa ungrips my collar and dropped his hand to his side.