Chapter 10

The day was soon ending. Kuroo invited me to a secret invitation to him and his friends little meeting type of thing. Of course I accepted that. I will definitely have fun especially since he said Keiji will be there. 

We were cleaning up the gym when I noticed Tsukki walking out. Somthing will definitely happen to him. I decided to quietly follow him to see what would happen. As he walked by another gym, Kuroo asked him to help them practice.

"Hey, Karasuno. Would you jump some blocks for us?" Kuroo asked him waving his hand.  

"Why not someone from Fukurodani?" Tsukki questioned.

Then blah blah blah, Bokuto Top 5 spikers in the country and teasing Tsukki. Eventually Tsukki did so. I decided to have a closer look inside, so I ran to the opening and hid so I couldn't be seen. I peeked my head a bit and see them setting up teams. 

They were Kuroo and Tsukki vs Bokuto and Akaashi. I chuckled a bit knowing Tsukki will be annoyed by them. I covered my mouth noticing I let out a noise. 

I heard Bokuto speak up. "HEY! I HEARD A LITTLE GIRL LAUGHING OUTSIDE." 

"Bokuto-san, little girls are not allowed here." Akaashi said as if Bokuto is just being dumb and thinking things. 

"Agaashi! There was a girl laughing there."

"It was a probably a cat." I heard Kuroo say. 

"Oh! Yeah yeah. Maybe your right." Huh he believed that. Dang how gullible is he. I thought they didn't notice me until someone scared me, popping out the door. 

"BOO!" 

"KIDNAPPER!" I say throwing my water bottle at whoever that was closing my eyes.

I hear Bokuto laughing with his iconic laugh and Tsukki. Akaashi was laughing very quietly and Kuroo of course was who scared me. 

"You could've just came inside and watched us." Kuroo says in between laughs. 

I just looked away trying not to show my embarrassment on my face. 

"It's okay, princess. No need to be embarrassed." Kuroo says teasing me with a smirk.

"I am not. I am simply just ughh never mind." I say sulking, rubbing my hands down my face.

"And yes I will watch you guys." I say with a straight face. Staring at Kuroo slowly regretting why I decided to follow Tsukki. 

.

.

.

Eventually, Tsukki became mad and blah blah blah. Yeah that. He left. Blah Blah.

I felt as if I was missing something. I kept thinking and thinking. Until I heard Kuroo say, "I'm so hungry right now."

OH. Thats what I forgot. I needed to help with dinner. How did I forget that??? Ugh. I better run. 

"See you guys at dinner." I say running, leaving the gym. I ran as fast as I could. I made it to the kitchen. I opened the door that leads to the kitchen. 

"Sorry, guys." I say sighing. "I forgot we had to make dinner. Please don't be mad at me." 

Kiyoko spoke up. "It's okay. It was easy to cook for even one person to cook. Plus you were hanging out with your boyfriend."

"Ok goo- I don't have a boyfriend??? What in the D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S said I have a boyfriend??" I asked. My jaw was wide open in confusion and shock.