Chapter 14

We were having a practice match with Nekoma. Oikawa was a bit off while playing. It was like his mind was somewhere. I looked at coach. He knew what I meant and called for a time out. The team jogged back towards coach. I handed them their waters and towels. 

"Oikawa, what's wrong?" Coach asked him.

"Nothing, Coach. I'm fine."

"Mhm, so zoning out in a middle of a match and getting distracted means you're fine? I'll sub you out. Once you are ready to play, you'll play again. You better get yourself together, Oikawa."

"Yes, Coach." Oikawa said kinda down.

Heather wasn't t here. They had her help out with something else since she doesn't know how volleyball works. 

I placed Oikawa's bottle and towel next to him where he was sitting. I turned to walk away. 

"Y/n." I heard Oikawa say.

When I heard him call my name, it made me realize he never said my name ever since we broke up. I took a deep breath and turned to look at him.

"Yes, Oikawa? What do you need?"

"I'm sorry for this morning. I shouldn't have grabbed you like that. I was jus-"

"It's fine. I get it. You were mad. There's no point on trying to convince you that I really didn't do that to her. I bet you still don't believe me."

He was silent for a moment I see him opening his mouth, about to say something until Heather ran up to him and grabbed his shoulders. 

"I heard you can't play! Why? What happened?" She asked him pouting her lips.

"Nothing. I was just not in the right mindset."

"Why? Did you get hurt?"

"No, I'm fine its ju-"

"Is it her?" She said pointing at me. 

I put my hands up confused.

I see Iwazumi at the corner of my eye secretly listening to the whole thing.

"I'm just gonna lea-" I tried walking away but she stopped me grabbing my arm.

"Why were you talking to him earlier?" She looked at me angrily. 

"He was apologizing to me."

"For what? For this morning? You deserved that ,you boyfriend ,stealing bitch!"

The whole gym went silent. I'm telling you. The silence was so loud.

"Me?! Boyfriend stealing?! You're one to talk! And also don't touch me."

I grabbed her arm that was holding mine and pulled it off.

"Ow! Says the one that seduces my boyfriend. There's proof there. He can't even play."

"Seduce?! Excuse me! Who the fuck gave you the idea? That's his business to be that way. Aren't you supposed to helping him and not making it worse by being embarrassing?" 

"How dare you insult me?! Do you not know who my father is?"

I took a deep breath.

"I do not give a single f-" I felt a hand covering my mouth and their arm wrapping around my waist from behind.

"I'm sorry about her. She bites." I heard Kuroo say.

"Well, tell her to stay away from people's boyfriends!" She said smirking to me a if she won.

I tried to get out of Kuroo's grip but nothing worked. I gave up as my eyebrows furrowed. 'Why is she like this to me? What did I do? She's the one that stole my ex, so why is she having a problem with me?'

I calmed down. I patted Kuroo's hand which causes him to remove his hand but his arm still around me. 

"L/n!" I heard coach call me. I sighed. 

"Kuroo, you have to let go of me now. I gotta leave for a sec, okay?"

"Mhm." I feel his arm drop.

I left the gym and to the back where coach was waiting for me.

"Yes. coach?"

"I thought I told you to not start chaos."

"Coach, that was Heather. I was minding my own business and then she butted me into her bullcrap."

I hear him sigh.

"If something like this happens again, I'll have to excused from this training camp."

"Yes, Coach." I sighed and walked back inside the gym. 

Everyone continued on with their matches. I sat back down on the bench and just stared at the ground.

'I really can't enjoy my last year of high school.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Short ass chapter. Thanks for the votes and reads! ILY, GUYS. ❤️