Chapter 25

Jimin P.O.V

Jimin: Now hear me out...

Y/n: No!! First answer my questions... Why didn't you came to meet me in the jail?! And you even left the country... You didn't even meet me for the last time 5 years ag-

Jimin: LET ME ANSWER‌!!!!

I shouted as she looked down with a pout on her lips... Aww... Why the fuck she's so cute... I slowly cupped her cheeks and made look at my eyes...

Jimin: First... I didn't came to meet you because I knew if I did then it would have made me weak... Which I didn't wanted to... So all these years... I studied hard and tried to become successful... To atleast have my own house to live with you after you get released...

She looked at me in the eyes... But didn't said anything...

Jimin: And to complete my studies I went to USA... And came back after 4 years... I'm sorry if I hurted at these years...

I said while staring in her beautiful eyes...

Y/n: Thank you... I thought you left me...

She then again hugged me... Yeonjun hyung smiled at us...

Yeonjun: I always thought that the boy who'll get my sister will be very lucky... But now I'm sure Y/n's lucky to have a boy like you Jimin... Thank you so much for loving my sister... *soft smile*

Jimin: Please don't thank me... We love each other because we were destined to be togather... And if we were not... Then I would have change the whole life time to get her...

I said while kissing her forehead...

                         *Time Skip*

Both of us were in my bedroom cuddling each other... I felt so much peace... After 5 years... I got to feel her in my arms again...

Y/n: Jimin... I have a question...

Jimin: What is it?...

Y/n: Do I really have OCD?... I didn't felt anything wrong... I mean... You know...

I relieved a deep sigh and looked at her in the eyes... It's time to finally tell her the truth...

Jimin: Nothings wrong with you Y/n... You're fine... I pain the therapist to fake the report... Because if by any chances... Your reports showed you were fine... Then I would have lose you for forever...

She didn't showed any reaction... Rather she was silent...

Jimin: I'm sorry... I lied...

Y/n: It's okay... You lied because you loved me... And if you didn't do that... I would have get a death penalty...

I smiled and kissed her lips... It was the first time I kissed her after 5 years... God I missed her kisses too... I missed her...

I wish god always keep us like this... And I gotta say... Life is nothing without obsession... And I'm obsessed with her... My Y/n... She's only mine... Only mine...

🎉 You've finished reading ♥︎♡︎ 𝑂𝑏𝑠𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 | 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑋 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟 ♥︎♡︎ 🎉