Chapter 15

Jimin P.O.V

I was busy talking with my friends when I noticed that Y/n wasn't there... I looked around and still Y/n wasn't there... I started to look for her every where... At last I asked one of my female friend to check the girls bathroom to see if Y/n was there...

Jimin: Hey Jessica... Can you check the girls bathroom to see if Y/n's there?... I can't find her...

Jessica: Yeah sure...

She went inside the bathroom to check... After some time she screamed from inside... Every one present in the place gather round the bathroom as few mans went inside...

???: Call the police... There's a dead body...

I was shocked... All the bad thought forcefully came inside my mind... It can't be Y/n right?... Jessica came outside... Crying...

Jimin: What happend Jessica?... Who's dead body was there?...

Jessica: S–Stephiny's...

Jason: WHAT?!?!

I was now god damn shock... How?!

                         *Time skip*

The polices came to investigate the crime scene...

Police: Hey guys... Can I ask you guys some question...

Jason: Y–Yes sir...

Police: So did any of your friend left the place before discovering the crime scene?...

Jessica: N–No sir...

Police: Okay... Did any of you know when did that girl went to the wash room...

Jason: No sir... We were so focus on the gossip we were doing that we didn't noticed when she left...

Police: Okay... Do you suspect someone?...

Jimin: No sir... She didn't enmity with anyone...

As soon as I said that I remember the small arguement between Y/n and Stephiny... But a small arguement between them can't get her killed right?

Police: Thats it... So guys... We still can't me sure that if it's a murder or suicide... But since there's no weapons present in the washroom... We're assuming that the killer might have took it with her...

Jimin: How do you know it's her and not him...

Police: Because the girl was stabbed 14 times with a... "Hair chopstick"... But we can't be sure by assuming... It could be even the dead girl's hair chopstick with which the killer might have killed her... And even a girl with whom she had enmity killed her with her own hair chopstick...

It made me scared... A girl?... Shit... She can't be a killer... She's like an angle... Right?...

Jason: That's do brutal...

Police: I know... And you guys can leave... We'll imform you if we get any information about the case...

Jessica: Okay sir...