"Then meet her yourself." A voice says. Male. American. No accent. Not a particularly deep voice. I try to compile a list in my head of anything I can think to repeat if I get out of this situation to tell authorities.

The man does not get a reply but a moment of silence goes by.

Fuck what was my count at.

"Does he know she is here yet?" A second voice rings out. Female. American. No accent.

"Well no one saw if that's what you are asking." A third voice. Male. American. No accent. Slight lisp. Higher pitched than the first male.

"That's not what I asked." The female voice.

"Yes. He is aware. I've been checking her phone." -Male #1

"And?" -Female

"She apparently is supposed to go to some party tonight with all the guys and when she didn't show up they have been blowing her stuff up. Here look. The most recent one was two minutes ago, at 11:56 from Harry asking her to-" Male #1 is cut off mid sentence and I hear something smash.

"What was that for?!" Male #2 screeches.

"They have probably already tracked her location, that is all we needed." -Female

Two minutes ago. So it's 11:58. AM? PM? Well they talked about the party. I assume PM. I've been gone almost a whole day. People are noticing right? Autumn would notice. Melody too. I was supposed to go with her.

"Well you could've warned me before you went all She-Hulk on me damn." -Male #1

"Go check on our little Sleeping Beauty and see how she is doing. I am sure she has tons of questions that no one has answered for her yet. Be sure to let her know that Aiden will be pleased to finally meet her later." -Female

I hear the sound of heels clacking down the hallway to confirm my idea that the female left and the two men entered the room.

"Hello Riley, are you awake finally?" -Male #2 says while walking around to the front of me. He was a young, tall, lanky man with a buzz cut. He looked college age, and I vaguely remember now that he was the one that I talked to at my car.

He came around to my line of vision and stood an arms length away from me while leaning against the wall. In one hand he held a cigarette that was half burned through while his other hand was in his pocket.

"Mick, where did you put my lighter?" -Male #1 asks.

Okay, tall and lanky is Mick. I am having to repeat things in my head to myself because the throbbing is still present and is causing my head to feel fuzzy.

"I told you I put it back Shark. Maybe open your damn eyes." Mick looks at me and throws his thumb in the direction of the doorway, where I assume this 'Shark' person is standing. "I swear he would lose his damn head if it wasn't attached."

Mick lets out a chuckle while Shark let's out an annoyed groan.

"How are we feeling Riley?" Mick asks me while he leans down towards me, resting the hand that was in his pocket now on top of one of my thighs and making his eyes level with mine.

My eyes feel heavy and the contact of his skin on my leg is putrid but I cannot think of how to make him stop touching me.

"Where am I?" I croak out from my hoarse throat.

"Well well, she's awake!" Yells Mick while throwing his hands in the air and spinning in a circle. "Hello Riley. I am Mick, this here is Shark. Get it... Shark... 'cause he is always out for blood. I came up with it myself. Isn't it great?" Mick laughs at his own joke, meanwhile I am barely conscious enough to understand what is happening or who was in front of me still.