Sixteenth

[♡]

Kyara Wolff

I took my place by the track. Lewis starts in first place, George is 3rd, and only Charles' car was among them. I wanted to win, that's not a question. We had to win so that the media everywhere could tell that the team won because of me and not because of my son...
The lead-up round has begun

- Can you hear us Lewis?

- Yes, loud and clear!

- George what about you?

- Everything is alright!

I was nervous. I was very very nervous. My hands were shaking, I looked back at dad, he just smiled and then the race started. The boys had a great start...Lewis led the race, Charles was only in 4th place. The first wheel change has arrived. George and then Lewis stood up. It worked, it worked.

- Lewis Hamilton won the season-opening race! -  the commentator shouted. The team was happy, we rushed to the boys. Lewis got out of the car and immediately ran towards me, then lifted me up.

- It worked! You're back! -  he shouted

- Go celebrate! This is your night, this is the team's night!!

I stood back behind the crowd, looking for those important to me with my eyes. Charles must be kissing his girlfriend right now in his room, he didn't have a good race. Lando...and Lando was important to me. So I set out to find him.

Kyara Wolff: Where are you? We have to talk .

I didn't have to wait long Lando answered immediately

Lando Norris: Mclaren Second Room.

So I went back to get my things and then went to find the boy. It was almost midnight when I finally got into Lando's car to take me back to the hotel.

- How about we go out to dinner? - he suggested, and my eyes widened

- I don't know...what would the others say?

- Who cares about the others. You kissed me Kyara! Didn't that kiss mean anything to you? -  the boy asked offended

- No, you're not right! That kiss meant a lot! I just don't want this whole thing you're trying to get into to ruin our friendship!

- You're right! - he said and started the car
- Let's go to the hotel -  he said and turned onto the road

- Let's go to the restaurant near the beach! -  I said and took his hand, and Lando smiled.
That's how I got into a situation I didn't want to be in... Lando and I celebrated my return at a moonlit dinner on the beach an hour before midnight. I drank and drank as much alcohol as my body could handle, I was surprised that Lando could handle booze so well. I was also surprised that this was happening to me. Everything was very romantic, no one bothered me, neither my family nor the boys. It was just me and a boy whom I thought would be more like my brother than my boyfriend. But I didn't want him to be more than a friend... I had a child with a boy who drives a Ferrari car, I already had a life that Lando couldn't fit into like that....

He took my hand. He slowly smoothed his other hand along my neck and then put it on my waist. I felt his breath on my skin and I shuddered.

- Shall we finish what we wanted to do yesterday? - asked Lando in a whisper. I nodded.

Lando smiled. He slowly took off my t-shirt and laid me on the bed. He carefully went lower and lower with his tongue. He took off my pants, took off my panties, and then I lay almost naked under them.

- You are so Beautiful! - he sighed, and then he also started to get dressed...

...

I woke up in the morning on Lando's chest. I haven't been with a man in 4 years, so this night was pretty good. Marc will come back to me this morning, then we'll go to Saudi Arabia, and the race will continue from there on Thursday. I slowly got out of bed and started looking for my phone. I called softly to Carla to bring my son to my room.
Lando was still asleep, but I didn't want to wake him, so I put on my robe and opened the door to the soft knock. To my greatest surprise, it wasn't Marc but Charles. When he saw me, he looked at me in surprise, then smiled.

- Hi Charles -  I stammered and nervously said

- Kyara, I just wanted to say hello and congratulate you on yesterday - he said with sparkling eyes

- Ohh, you really shouldn't. I'll see you next week -  I said nervously. Charles noticed this tension in me

- Everything okay Kyara? - he asked calmly and put his hand on my hand

- Sure, I said as the door opened behind me and Lando stepped out in boxer shorts. Charles's eyes widened, then he stepped back from me after realizing everything

- Now I understand everything !  - he said and was about to leave. I looked at the boy behind me with a sharp look, Charles didn't look back, he just went forward.

Marc ran towards me from the other end of the corridor. I lifted him into the air and held him close. I didn't want to let go anymore.

- Uncle Lando slept with you ? - he asked, and I looked at Lando to answer something

- No, your mom just rubbed my back -  Lando said, but he lied pretty bad.
Lando went back to bed next to Marc while I packed up all our things in the room. Dad let me be at the airport at 5 p.m., so I actually still had time.

- I should go too -  said Lando after a while

- Of course, just go - I said and let the boy kiss me
As for the evening...I still need time to process this, I said and let the boy go. Lando gave me an understanding hug and left. But now I didn't want to meet him for a while and I didn't want to see anyone. One more week and we'll only meet again in Monaco...

...

_______________
.

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4