Soft spot

Jim's pov

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say. I saw a few tears falling down her cheeks. For some reason she was even more beautiful crying.

- S-so that's my life story.
She said in a quiet woise trembling a little with her words.

I tried to come up with something smart to say but nothing came so I just went for it.

- I'm sorry you had to go through that. I can't even start to imagine how hard it's been for you. But hey I know one thing that is true.
She stayed quiet waiting for me to continue.

- Is that your strong. Stronger than me.
She smiled a little. I gave her a hug. She took it nuzzling her head into my chest. She cried a little.

- It's okay let it out.
After that she let it all out. I let her cry. We stayed like that for a while. After she calmed down I looked down to see her. Taking my thumb and wiping the last tears away.

- We should head down to sleep.
I told her.

- Yeah...
So we headed down.

- So I'll see ya tomorrow Jim.
- Yeah see you.

In the morning

(Still Jim's pov) I woke up to that farting gye plowing air into my face. At the same time I rolled off the hammock. Buttingy boots on still half asleep. That was until I noticed that Morph had morphed into being my ohter boot. Hidingy real boot somewhere.

- Morph?
I said still half asleep heading to where Morph had hidden.

- Morph knock it off. It's too early for this.
I didn't notice that Morph had come behind me and decided to kick me.
- Ow hey, Morph!

- Hey, come back here!
I chased Morph to the deck.

- Gotcha!
I got my actual boot. But Morph decided to spit water on my face.

- That's it you little squid.
You little squid little squid little squid. Morph started repeating my words. I tried to smack Morph with my boot. After a while Morph disappeared under deck. Following Morph down I started looking for Morph.

Morph was hiding in a purp barrel. Opening one it's eyes Morph was caught.

- Ha! Busted!

I said diving in to grab Morph that's unti I heard someone cum in. I looked through a little hole in the barrel.
I see Lia but she looked a little different. And what I mean by different I meant her clothes.

(The one on the right without the jacket)

Her one's blue shirt was now a beige loose shirt with a brown corset. Her black pants now striped brown ones with different boots. She still had belts on her waist but just different color. Plus the chain with a feter at the end. She didn't have gloves anymore but some gold rings. Her necklace she weard was still in place.