Where it started

In a dark room where the only light comes from the middle of the room. On a bed lays a small boy a book in his small hands.

On the clearest of nights when the winds of the Ethereum were calm and peaceful. The great Merchant ships with their cargos of arcurian solar crystals felt safe and secure. Little did they suspect that they were pursued by pirates. And the most feared of all these pirates was the notorious Captain Nathaniel Flint.

As the little boy kept listening to the story amazed by the storie he was soon interrupted by his mom

-James Pleiades Hawkins! I thought you were asleep an hour ago.
Says the women.

-Mom I was getting to the best part. Please?
The boy tried to convince his mother to let him continue reading the story.

- Oh can those eyes get any bigger. Scooch over.
The mother says and getting in the bed with her son. They both started to listen to the story

Flint and his band of renegades swooped in out of nowhere. And then gathering up their spoils. Vanished without a trace.

-Uuuu
The boy and the mother say at the same time.

Flint's secret trove was never found. Stories have persisted that it remains hidden somewhere at the farthest reaches of the Galaxy. Stowed with riches beyond imagination. The loot of a thousand world. Treasure planet.

- Treasure planet
Says the boy at same time as the narrator

- Okay blow your nose.
The mom says as hes son blow's into the handkerchief.

- How do you think Captain Flint did it mom. How he swooped in out of nowhere and vanished without a trace.
The boy said as he jumped out of his bed head frame to the mattress. And hiding under his blanket.

- I have no idea.
The mom says as she grabs her son out of the covers and starts tickling him.

-Come here I'm gonna get.
The the mom said as she blowed into her son's belly making a fart noise.

- Okay now it's time for this little spacer to go to sleep.
The mom says putting his son to the bed and pulling the blanket on him.

- You think somebody will ever find treasure planet.
The boy says as his mother tries to find something behind his pillow.

- Sweetheart I think it's more like a legend.
The mom as she puts the toy down.

- I know it's real.
The boy complains.

- You win it's real.
As the mother said and kiss the top of his head leaving his room. Saying goodnight to him. As the door closed the little boy got the book from his nightstand and crawled under his sheets and continued listening to the story.

.
.
.
.
.

Somewhere in the space

You and your family were sailing across the space to another location to stack up your supplies. As you ran down through the deck to the shore. Running to the arms of a familiar looking man. That was silver.

- Hey lassy.
Silver says to the young girl running towards him.

- Hi Silver!
The girl yells from excitement.

- What brings you here lassy?
Silver question the girl.

- Oh were just stacking up the supplies.
You were about to say something until you were interrupted by your father calling your name.

- Lia we stacked up we're going to leave now!!
Your father yells to you.

- Ow well I gotta go see you soon again Silver.
You say you were about to run away back to the ship before Silver stopped you.

- Lass wait I have something for you.
Silver said and took your hand to his and placed something in it.

- that's for you so you don't forget about me. It's one of a kind there's only one of those. I'll know it's you when I see you wearing it.
You opened your palm and saw there was a necklace.

It had a silver chain with a silver moon on it and with a clear crystal

- It's beautiful thank you Silver.

Silver helped you put the necklace on and you promised him that you never take it off. After saying goodbye to Silver and hugging him for one last time before you had to leave to the ship. You ran to the deck of the ship your parents already waiting for you they asked you if you were ready to leave and you nodded after that you hit off and sailed the space again with your parents the little did you know that will be the last time you were ever going to see your parents. And you also thought that that was the last time you were ever going to see Silver.

 And you also thought that that was the last time you were ever going to see Silver

Your family's ship. (Credits to the artists behind these masterpieces)
.
.
.
15.5.2023