Who are you?

Jim's pov

As I stepped into the Montersso spaceport admiring the place I hear Doc calling for me.

- Jim oh Jim? Wait for me.
I sigh chuckling a little as I hear Doc walking behind me with his... suit.

- Well Jim this is should be a wonderful opportunity for the two of us to get to know one another. They say familiarity breeds umm... well contempt but in our case...

- Look let's just find the ship okay.
I cut him off before he can anything else.

- Second birth on your right.
The robot says pointing his finger towards the way we should go.

- You can't miss it.
Says the other man holding the latter where the robot is.

- Thanks.
I thank them and continue on until I feel a winded being blown to my face. I look up and see a girl on a solar board. She looks to be age and also in a hurry?

- Watch it!

Before I can say anything she's out of sight.

- Ahh great.
I sigh and carry on.

- It's the suit isn't it?
Doc asks out of know where. But I ignore him.

- I should've never listen to that pushing two-headed saleswoman. This one said it fit that one said it was my color I didn't know what to do I get so flustered whoo oh.

He continues to ramble but bumps into my back as I stopped walking.

- Oh Jim this is our ship R.L.S Legacy.
He says as I turn to look at the ship in front of us. Wow is all I could say as we step into the ship.

- He just given oh.
I hear someone giving orders but I'm too mesmerized by the ship's beauty to look at them.

- How cool is this.
I say but hit someone in front of me. But the realize I accidentally stepped on them. It looked to some sort of alien.

- Sorry about that I...
I couldn't even finish when it started making fart noises but angry sounding.

- Allow me to handle this.
Doc says until he starts to make fart noises with his mouth and armpit. The alien starts to look like he's laughing.

- I'm fluent in Flatula Jim took two years of it in highschool.
He explains as he makes a fart noise with his mouth again.

- Flatula cool.
I say to myself as I fic my messy hair.

- Good morning captain everything shipshape?
Doc asks the man made out of rocks.

- Ship shape it is but I'm not the captain the Captain's aloft.
He says as he gesture his had where a cat looking woman is jumping down to us by using the ropes and doing a few flips along with it.

- Mister Arrow I've changed this miserable ship from stem to stern and as usual it's spot on can you get nothing wrong?
She says.

- You flatter me captain.
She then turns to us and starts speaking again.

- Ah Dr. Doppler I presume?