Into The Open Air

Into The Open Air ~ Julie Fowlis

This love, it is a distant star. Guiding us home wherever we are. This love, it is a burning sun. Shining light on the things that we've done.

Your looking at the screen looking at the consolations that it showed. Taking notes ever so often.

I try to speak to you everyday. But each word we spoke, the wind blew away.

You and your parents were traveling the Galaxy. You dancing on the deck as your parents watched you.

Could these walls come crumbling down? I want to feel my feet on the ground. And leave behind this prison we share. Step into the open air.

You watched Jim while he seemed to be in his own thoughts. You couldn't help but feel something towards him. But what that you didn't know.

How did we let it come to this? What we tasted we somehow still miss.

You were heading to land running to towards the only place you knew in the the lagoon nebula. You ran and ran tears in your eyes. You ran inside the small shop where Silver worked. You ran into his arms crying. He hugged you tight. As the shop was now only filled with the sound of you crying.

How will it feel when this day is done. And can we keep what we've only begun?

You and Jim were having a fun time. Both of you had a day off so you decided to hang out that day. And what a fun one it was.

And now these walls come crumbling down. And I can feel my feet on the ground. Can we carry this love that we share.

You and Jim were cleaning dishes as Silver came in with more. You two were exhausted by the time you were done that you both decided to sleep there that night.

Into the open air. Into the open air. Into the open air.

You left the lagoon nebula not telling anyone not even Silver. You step into a ship and just like that you were gone. Never knowing when you'd come back.

This love, it is a burning sun.

You look up from your work and see Jim and Silver talking.
You turn to Morph who is next to you.
- They look like father and son don't ya think.
- Father and son!
Morph repeated. Which made you laugh a little.

Silver's pov

As me and Jim where talking he turned to look at something. That something was Lia. He liked her that's for sure. And I knew for sure that Lia shared the feeling. Wich gave me an idea.

- Well Jimbo why don't you go get some rest for now.
Jim turned back to look at me again.

- But what abo..
- Don't worrie about it. Ya go and rest now. Save some of that energy for later.
With that he left.

I headed to talk to the captain about me idea.

Amelia's pov

I've been keeping an eye on Lia and have come to the conclusion that she has feelings towards Hawkins. And what I've seen from that Hawkins has them too towards her. An idea came to me. This will be wonderful.
- Miss Merenkul your done for today go have a rest.
Lia stopped working and turned towards me.
- Yes ma'am.
With that she left.

- Captain may I ask for a lil favor?
I turned to see Silver walking to me.

- What would it be?

- I've noticed that lass and lassie have somewhat feelings towards each other. And I was hoping they'd have the night off.
He had the same thought that I had. I gave him a smirk and said.

- Well in that case we have the same idea. We will arrange a date for them.
Silver gave a cheese smile.

- Well it's this wonderful. I'll handle Jimbo.

- And I'll take care of Lia. See you back here in three hours.
-

Ai captain.

I turned to get Lia ready for tonight. This will be wonderful.

Made a little change to this chapter. Wich means there will be a new chapter after this and then it will continue as I've planned it to go. I'm trying to get my motivation back so I decided to do it this way. See ya soon.

22.5.2023