"Sister!" Enterprise hid her face in her hands as she shook her head in denial.

~

"Welcome to my shop, Nya!" Akashi said as she walked to the front of her little shop but quickly frowned upon seeing her customer.

"Akashi*Cough* May I speak to you?" Amagi walked in with a smile but looked strained in her face and body. Amagi looked very unwell.

"Speak, Nya" 

Amagi bows low, surprising Akashi, "I'm sorry for mine, Akagi's and Kaga's actions against you and your brother."

"Nyooo! Maybe they should apologise as well? Kaga has the energy to nag all day long. I'm sure she could walk over here and say one word, Nya!"

*Cough, Cough!" Amagi falls to her knee's in a coughing fit.

"Nya!?"

Akashi rushed to Amagi, pulled her to her feet, and supported her to the back of the shop and into her warehouse. Amagi looked at all the containers around her, trying to catch her breath.

Even in her cough-racked state, Amagi's eyes widened at the thousands of Wisdom cubes in the warehouse. There must have been mountains of them in here. Amagi guessed the rumours must have been true. 

Akashi was hoarding them all, helping bankrupt the Sakura Empire.

"Sit here, now, Nya!" Akashi pushed the taller Battle cruiser into a comfy-looking chair and started giving her a check-up.

"Uh! I'm*Cough*okay... Just lost my breath for a moment there when I bowed..." Amagi rasped as she regained her breathing.

"Stupid, stubborn fox, just like my brother, Nya."

"*Giggle* How is Kohaku?" Amagi asked.

"You mean after being disgraced and dishonoured? Nya, He's doing fine, Nya," Akashi didn't express any emotion, but the quick retort told Amagi that Akashi wasn't happy.

"*Cough* It was a mistake which we all regret. We shouldn't have thrown him away *Cough* Now we all pay for our blindness." Amagi looked away in shame as Akashi glared at her.

"You, Nya! and your sisters are responsible. Kaga and you mostly, Nya! Everyone else are just Lemmings running off the cliff, Nya!"

"Akashi, I-" Amagi flinched at Akashi's sneer.

"He liked you and Kaga once, Nya... Not anymore, He deserves better, Nya." 

Akashi finished her check-up on Amagi and glared down at the sitting battlecruiser.

"You're fine to return home, Nya... Get out of my warehouse, Nya!" 

Akashi disappeared deeper into her warehouse, not giving the depressed Amagi a second look.

~

In a beautifully ornate room made of marble and gold, a young woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes sat on a large throne of gold trim and red padded leather.