14 | Ditto University

HANNI

University. Morning.

We entered the university and some of the students gathered around us as we walk to the head master's office. She's really this famous. She's looking like an idol right now haha she's so cool.

"Good morning Lady Kim! I am Sandara Park, a.k.a. Dara, I'm the head master of the university, it's a pleasure to meet you!" (dara my love)

I suddenly gave them a side eye when the 'pleasure' was mentioned.

"Yeah, nice to meet you too. So anyways, this is my GIRLFRIEND. Pham Hanni, can we start finding a fit uniform already?"

"Sure Lady Kim! Follow me."

I looked at Minji excitedly with a huge smile on my face. We went inside a room with full of uniforms and stuff, I look amazed but kept it to myself.

"Just pick what do you think would fit in you miss Pham!"

She cheerfully said and I thanked her before checking the uniforms.

"Don't you think this one will suit with me??"

I asked Minji who's just behind my back and checking me up.

"I don't know, you're the one gonna wear that tho, but yeah, I guess that one looks perfect."

"Okay. What about this one?"

"That! For me, it looks sooo good. But it's still up to you."

"Okay! Then I'll get this!"

"Sure miss Pham, if you want, you can try it on!"

I bowed and then Minji guided me to fitting room. Seems like she already familiarized this university. I changed my clothes to uniform and got out from the fitting room.

"Ohhh!! You look good with it!! What do you think, Lady Kim???"

Minji didn't say anything and kept her eyes on me. I snapped my finger to her face and she immediately shook her head. Seriously, what's wrong with her right now?

"Oh– yeah. It looks good."

"She can wear it like today since the uniform haven't used yet and it was cleaned."

"That's great. I'll get five pair of it."

"Sure Lady Kim, are you going to get it like today?"

"Yeah."

"Sure!"

I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't believe I'm gonna study at the most expensive university at the whole country.

"Do you want to join in a club here? Like basketball, volleyball, fencing and more?"

Minji suddenly spoke behind me and I flinched a little.

"Uh– I don't know yet.... maybe I'll update you!"

"That's good, just update me everyday."

"Sure I will!"

I walk closer to her and hugged her.

"Thank you very much Min, I can't believe that I'm going to study at the most expensive university. Not because of you, if you didn't bought me, maybe I'm still living in a hell. But now, I feel soooo safe with you and the people inside the mansion. You're really my life savior."

she hugged me back and we stayed in that position not until miss Dara came.

"Oops."

We looked at her and immediately broke the hug. Minji cleared her throat and I pretended checking myself in the mirror.