CHAPTER 9:THE BEGINNING

The events on the diary said everything about the long journey of the mysterious young couple . And Sade loved every bit of their story and finally she reached their chapter of a life changing event ,their marriage.

Their marriage was very simple. It took place in a local beach and very few guest which included their parents and oro's father.

She was adorned in a simple and beautiful white dress. When she was walking down the aisle with her father, oro's golden eyes was solely focused only on her.

Their marriage was completed with a long awaited kiss. Now the married couple had started their journey.

Sade ,being a lover of fairy tale absolutely loved the story, but what bothered her was the blood curling murders the lady had mentioned.

But being the optimist she was ,she ignored the murders and focused only in their story.

02.10.1998

It's been a year we have married and our married life is nothing but beautiful. Oro is working as a police officer,his dream job and I have opened my own bakery.

Everything is perfect but there is something missing and that is a baby. I badly want a baby to be a part of our family,but oro is against the idea of having a baby.

It's ok ,I hope time can heal everything that is what I thought. But I was completely wrong. I didn't knew what awaited me in the future.

04.12.1998

I was so worried. I have been suffering from severe headaches from a very small age but it was bearable ,but recently my situation has gotten worse.

I consulted my doctor and he said everything was fine with me.

Also I have noticed that oro has been going out at night times and didn't return for a long time.

First I didn't pay attention thinking that it's a part of his job. But then I realized his shift ends at 7.00 p.m.

So ,I 've been curious where he was heading to every night. I am sure that he was not cheating on me. But I also knew that this is upto no good.

When I confronted him about this matter ,he said that he will tell me about it at the right time.

But I demanded him for answers ,but he refused. Since that day there has been a quarrel at our house.

One day after a long quarrel with him I was very infuriated. So I followed him that day to his destination, which was a abandoned shooting range only accessible to police officers .

I sneaked behind him and entered the range only to be witnessed by a horrible scene.

I screamed his full name after a long time 'Elio D'Amore'.

Sade was shocked to the core to say the least . The name she read in the diary was the same as her father's.

TO BE CONTINUED.......