Chapter 12

After finishing our supper, I paid the waiter and left a hefty tip for dealing with the ruckus from Casey and his crew. The boy was very excited to receive it saying that this will fill his gas tank since he drive forty minutes to work every day.

'I feel you man. I used to do that as a teenager for a year hiding my powers and it sucked. Half my paycheck would go just to gas.' I thought.

Making my way outside to join the others I found that only Zoro and Law were out front.

"Where the hell did Luffy and Robin go?" I asked looking around for any sign of them.

"Luffy wanted to take a look around town and Robin went with him." Zoro simply stated.

"How can you be calm about this?! What if he does something to draw attention or worse destroy something?" I yelled still scanning for them using my heat signature.

My vision was blocked by a big warm body. Turning off my power I was met with Zoro in front of me.

"Stop worrying so much about them. Robin can handle Luffy especially if he does try something stupid."

"I know, I just-"

"Just nothing. Let's go to a bar and drink, yeah. You have been stressed out too much and need to let loose. Why dont us three go and have a couple drinks?" Zoro looked at me and turned to Law.

"As much as I hate to agree with Zoro-ya, but you need to unwind for a night. Too much stress can have a bad affect on the mental and physical states of your body."

"Are you sure that they will be ok? I mean, I just know that Luffy is sometimes- well you know Luffy." I gestured around.

"Yeah, we know, but trust us or I guess me that Robin has him under control." Zoro patted my shoulder giving me a soft smile.

"Ok. I trust you then. So I guess we should start at the Badger bar down the street." I pointed to where a couple people were entering.

"Sounds great. Let's go get some booze!" Zoro shouted and began running the the opposite direction I pointed.

Grabbing him by the back of him shirt I pulled him down the street.

"I'm gonna tie a rope to your wrist so you dont leave my side and get lost miss head." I chuckled.

"Hey! Dont call me that!" He yelled back at me.

Walking down the street for five minutes we came around the corner to the bar in question. Not letting go of Zoro, I walked right inside with him with Law trailing not too far behind. Once inside, I dragged them over straight to the table top bar. The bar woman gave me a sneer as I took my spot, but I pretended I didnt see.

"So what do you guys want? It's on me." I stated putting my debit card on the counter along with our ID's.

"What are those?" Law asked.

"They are IDs for the both of you. I had them secretly made for all four of you incase we get pulled over or stopped."

"Hey! Great thinking!" Zoro slapped my back making me grunt. "I'll have the strongest of what they got!"

"Figured, Law, what would you like?" I asked the man.

"I'll just have something to sip on." He sat to my right.

"Ooook." I stated as Zoro took the spot on my left.

The bar woman came over moments later smiling right at both men, completely ignoring me.

"What can I get you gentlemen?" She asked.

Figuring they would order, I was surprised when both didn't say anything to the lady. Both kind of gave each other a look before turning to me at the same time.