Chapter 31 - Hellish Training for Dummies

Начните с самого начала

Paradise? Yeah right.

That was definitely not the word Puck would use to describe the hellish landscape he found himself in.

Remember that black void he was in? Yeah, he was still in one....

It's just that now someone decided to add some trees and grass to the mix.

The grass was white, however, and the trees were crimson red with white leaves that were blowing in a nonexistent wind.

Puck could see the red tips to a few hills in the distance, and the sky had a single, huge, blood red moon in it.

So to call this place a paradise....

That'd be a huge overstatement.

"This place looks like a teen emo's wet dream." Puck said with a small snort.

Dark simply chuckled in response. "Thanks! It's not usually like this, but the kids love it~!" He exclaimed while stroking Backsterville's head lovingly.

It was weird seeing such a demonic looking dog look like a puppy while being petted....

But that wasn't even half as strange as some of the other creatures Puck was currently starring at.

The first group to catch Puck's eyes were four black feral wolves that seemed to be the leaders of the forces. One had a humongous grin gracing his maw that rivaled Dark's own, he had pitch black eyes with sharp red slits for pupils but set him apart from the others was the fact that those same eyes were located all over his body and even in his shadow. The next one looked very cool calm and collected, he has pure white eyes with blue slits, every time he breathed it seemed like the world got colder as a frigid fog escaped his maw, he also wore a white mask on the side of his head and a humongous scroll on his back. Standing beside him was a relatively normal looking one with fierce glowing yellow eyes with sharp black slits....and he had a giant black sword gripped tightly in his maw and multiple copies floating at his sides at all times. The last one was a more feminine looking one with a white mask covering the top part of her face and muzzle from view, only revealing two floating purple orbs for eyes, she had each element coming out of her paws and tail, along with a necklace showing an eclipsed sun around her neck. They all stood there silently, awaiting their orders as the other warriors finally arrived.

The next was a much larger group of what could be misjudged as court jesters. They were much larger in comparison to the normal humans (standing at a monstrous height that varied between 7-8 feet). They had masquerade masks on their faces, long arms nearly dragging the ground as they hunched, no midsections, and sat there like puppets with their strings cut, though one would shake as if they were laughing from time to time.

The group after that were much smaller in comparison to their siblings. They were what looked like shadow humans with cat ears and feral felines, in what looked like black nurse uniforms with red crosses on them. They didn't have any facial features save for their glowing green and blue orbs they had for eyes.

The last group was that of ancient samurais with their usual intimating masks depicting demons. They didn't have any eyes at all, leaving only dark abysses for eye sockets, though a red orb would sometimes appear in one of their eyes every now and again. There were also shadow ninjas, soldiers, knights, riflemen, dragons, Phoenixes, large Fenrirs and nine tailed foxes the size of dinosaurs, and even giants. All standing behind Dark, awaiting his commands.

The number and size of some of the creatures took his breath away.

"If these things were to ever invade earth...." Puck thought to himself with a hard gulp.

"That would never happen! Cause these guys aren't made for war! Or for even small skirmishes! Hell! You couldn't even use these guys as a threat or deterrent!" Dark suddenly spoke up, appearing from behind Puck, causing him to jump a bit.

"Fuck! Stop doing tha-.... Wait a minute.... What do you mean?" He asked, tilting his head questioningly.

Completely ignoring the fact that Dark pretty much just read his mind.

"These guys all look....well.... Monstrous!" Puck exclaimed.

Dark scoffed at this. "Monstrous?! These guys?! Pfft.... Lemme make something clear bud...."

Dark closed his eyes, interlocking his fingers behind his back as he began to slowly walk past his "army of shadows".

"These guys are just some of my many adoring children.... And your training partners!" The dark god suddenly exclaimed with a grin, turning to face Puck.

"W-Wait! What?!"

"Yeup~! My army's a thousand times bigger than this! And they're made to annihilate not fight battles! You'll be learning to control your newfound power here in the safety and comfort of my dimension!.... Oh! And don't worry! Time moves even slower here than it does in dungeons! You can't take all the time in the world~~!" He said with a wide viscous sneer splitting his face before vanishing into thin air before Puck could say anything.

Puck reached his hand forward in a futile way to get Dark to wait, only for his hand to be grabbed by a smaller, more delicate, and black hand.

Puck came face to face with one of the many feminine looking shadow shoulders.

He gulped as the feminine creature interlocked her fingers with his own.

He gave a small friendly wave with his free hand, his brain still trying to cope with what's about to happen to him.

The shadow soldier simply gave him an eye smile, tilting her head to the side before promptly lifting her arm, sending Puck flying with it into the distance....

Where he landed in the middle of all the Shadow soldiers in a huge crater.

"....Fuck...."

To be continued~
__________________________________________

End Chapter 31~