Prologue

Year 2026

[JUST NOW: STRIX MEMBER EVA ANNOUNCE DEPARTURE FROM THE GROUP, FOLLOWING THE PREGNANCY RUMOURS]

[STRIX MEMBER EVA ANNOUNCES PREGNANCY+MARRIAGE AFTER THREE YEAR OF DEBUTE]

[WHERE DOES STRIX STAND NOW WITH EVA'S DEPARTURE?]

[+] She was my favorite!! Why is she pregnant?? She's so young!

[+] STRIX was appreciated for not debuting minor idols. Lol. Now their adult members are doing this.

[+] Eva was the Hani of the group. This group is done for. Nobody knows them.

[+] i feel bad for the rest four members. Imagine being under this kind of scandal within an year of debute.

[+] Wasn't Eva the most popular member? Gosh, this group is getting disbanded in a couple of weeks now.

[+] I actually enjoyed their album songs. Shame, I don't think the girls can stay now.

[+] They made a big hit with their debute. I feel bad for the group now.

[+] Fuck you Eva!

__________________________

"We've to do the control damage."

We, the four remaining members of the group were sitting on the table, head down with an uncertain future. The manager had his eyes closed, his hand cupping the side of his face. The maknae of the group, Miku was crying softly, and our group leader Shua patted her back. Mihi was holding my hand under the table, and I squeezed it lightly in comfort.

"Hayun."

I lifted my head to look at the head of the team. "Yes, sir?"

"Any suggestions on the matter. You're the oldest one. Apart from Shua, we are relying on your wisdom too."

"We need a strong distraction, yes, but not so soon. It'll look intentional." I bit my lip nervously. "It's true Eva was the backbone of the group, but our songs did pretty well because of digital marketing and of course the influence of kpop globally. We can still... We can bounce back from this..."

"Eva really messed up big," Our manager grumbled.

I wanted to defend Eva. We've trained together, and were good friends, but I also knew that it was a sensitive situation. While Eva went for her happiness because well... But she did leave hell in her wake. We belonged to a small company. Our CEO had gambled on the group, and these kind of scandals were hard to overcome for any group.

Now imagine our group. Strix. Barely known company. Relying on the digital marketing because we didn't have enough money to promote. It was a shock.

"What big thing we can do for distraction?" The head of the team massaged his forehead. "Nobody will want to associate with the group. We needed attention, but not this kind."

"We can release an album in a mysterious manner? To get people talk about us? Since Eva topic is still hot?" I felt bad for using Eva in this strategy, but we had to do something. Miki, Shua, Mihi and my career, my company's name was dependent on us.

"What do you mean?" The manager perked up.

"Like Taylor swift pulled during Reputation era? I mean we're no Taylor swift, but she caused a lot of buzz. G (idle) too. We can do the same."

"But," Shua chirped. "We've to make sure that the music is upto that quality. That people share and talk about us more."

"Yes, after that... we can do one thing." I took a deep breath. "You know this show '30 dates with you'? The one Midnight Blues Violet and Beomgyu are doing?"

"Yeah. They're going viral for it. It's like a dating version of 'we got married', no?" Mihi asked, and I nodded. "Wait, you are suggesting that one of us go on that show with some idol?"

"Not just any boy. There are a lot of popular boy groups nowadays. If it goes right, then it'll give us more promotion. We're entering in the fourth year of debute. We've got to step up our game." I glanced at the head of the team and the manager. "What do you think?"

"Alright. I'll pull some strings. Hopefully we get a popular guy for the show. But, which one are you willing to go?"

My members turned to me. I chuckled. "I'm like the least popular member of the group. No body takes interest in me. You know that."

"Well. Good. It'll get them talking. The netizens will want to know why we sent you on the show, and what you've got to offer." The manager's eyes sparkled. "Even if they watch the show first to criticize you, it'll actually make them curious because you're the most private among the members."

I opened and closed my mouth. "Okay. Let's focus on the album for now." I smiled awkwardly, and nodded at everyone. "We're going to survive this. I promise."

I gave them the strength they needed. Something that even I didn't believe in, but being the oldest member, I had a responsibility to keep the boat floating. I had to be their wall. We all did a group hug, and went to the music room to work with the producer and the team. My mind drifted to the dating show. Was I actually going on that show? I sighed.

I wonder who would be my partner.

__________________________

The order will be as follows :

[Please read in order to avoid spoilers of the other member's story. It isn't necessary though. Every story is a standalone, but just a fare warning if you don't want spoilers. Read in order then.]

In a relationship with Enhypen Jungwon

In a relationship with Enhypen Jay

In a relationship with Enhypen Heesung

In a relationship with Enhypen Sunoo

In a relationship with Enhypen Sunghoon

In a relationship with Enhypen Jake

In a relationship with Enhypen Niki