𝚟𝚒.

𝐯𝐢.

𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

"Come and give me a hand, sweetheart." Negan smirked at the girl as she sat on the kitchen counter, flicking a knife between her fingers.

"No." The girl scoffed, Negan chuckled and licked his lips.

"Now sweetheart, don't make me ask you again." Negan demanded, the girl huffed a laugh and rolled her eyes before looking up at the man. He had shaving foam over his face, his beard mainly all gone. Stella scoffed before getting off the counter and following the man into the bathroom.

He had taken off his leather jacket and he held a razor blade in his hands. A small smile made its way to his lips as he looked at the girls unamused expression.

Negan stood by the sink, his back against it as he faced the girl. "If you want my help you're going to have to sit down." the girl huffed out.

The man chuckled and sat down on the edge of the bath, a cocky smile on his lips. Stella had to stand in between his legs in order to get close to him and shave the underneath of his chin and neck, the man smirked at their close proximity.

As stella leaned forwards and began scraping away at the hair, she could feel Negan's hot breath on her neck and she'd be lying if she said it didn't send goosebumps over her body. She could smell his cologne and he smelt good, sort of musky yet sweet at the same time.

"You smell amazing, what is that, cocoa?" The man cheekily commented as he smiled. Stella huffed a laugh and held the blade in front of the man's face so his eyes were level with it.

"I wouldn't talk right now if I was you." The girl smirked back. "I have a blade near your throat and you seriously want to comment on how i smell?"

"What? It's true, you smell fan-fucking-tastic." Negan licked his lips. Stella rolled her eyes and continued to scrape away and the man's hair, every few seconds she could feel his eyes flick up to her and he was smiling gently.

Negan couldn't help but admire the girl as she stood dangerously close to him. As he'd said earlier, she smelt amazing and he loved the feeling of her hands on his face and her breath on his neck.

Eventually, the man took the blade from the girl and finished up himself. "Against the grain, kid. Always against the grain." the man chuckled.

Stella's eyes flicked over to her brother and sister who were sitting in the room as well. The man placed the razor on the counter before rinsing the remaining cream from his face.

A little while later, Negan had taken the three Grimes' into the kitchen, the man had put on an apron and soon begun pulling pots and pans from the cupboards before moving on to finding food. Stella watched on whilst holding Judith close to her chest, the little girl falling asleep.