𝚟.

𝐯

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

A few days later, Stella was still with Negan and the saviours

A few days later, Stella was still with Negan and the saviours. Negan and Stella hasn't spoken after what the man admitted, the girl had quickly urged him to leave the room and he reluctantly did. He hadn't been back to check on her since.

Her hand was still healing, the cut had a clean scab over the top and the bruising on her knuckles was slowly going down.

The girl had been given a new room that was somewhat close to Negan's and so far, she hadn't left it. It was a fairly nice room, similar to the other one, the bed wasn't that bad, it was quite comfy.

The room was pretty large and it had a nice chair in the corner, bookshelves against the wall and a wardrobe in another corner. It had a bright en-suite that had an amazing shower, the water was always warm somehow.

She'd been given some clean, fresh clothes, in the form of some ripped jeans, a blue flannel shirt and some new under wear. The girl decided to keep her hat on, finding small amounts of comfort in the item, her uncle Shane had brought it for her on her tenth birthday and when he'd brought it, it was far to big for the girl however she eventually grew into it.

He was another person she missed, despite turning into someone unpredictable, she could never forget the good memories she had with him before the apocalypse like playing with the sirens in his car, getting ice cream and going to baseball games.

The girl hadn't explored any more of the sanctuary, she'd stay in the room the whole time, she didn't want to see Negan and she was too scared to see Daryl.

Despite Negan bringing her here to 'give her a fuckin' good meal', Stella hadn't touched the food they'd given her. She just wanted to go home and be with her family and friends. She missed going out riding with Jesus, going on runs with Aaron, playing with Judith and going hunting with Daryl.

She was thinking about them a lot right now, she missed them terribly. A knock on her door broke her out of her thoughts, she sighed before going over to the door and opening it slightly.

Negan stood on the other side smiling widely, "good afternoon darlin', I've got somethin' for you to see." The man expressed cheerily.

Stella huffed out a laugh, not believing that the man was talking to her as if nothing happened a few days prior.

The girl grumbled out a small "afternoon", before turning around and grabbing her hat from the bed and putting it on her head. The girl pulled on her black converse before turning back around to see Negan leaning on the door frame watching her intently.

His eyes were fixed on her backside as she was bent over pulling on her shoes and he smirked when she'd turned and caught him. She sent a glare his way and he only chuckled and ran his right hand over his beard.