𝚒.

𝐢.

𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐮𝐩

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, that's all the group had been doing since they left Eugene with the RV

𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆, that's all the group had been doing since they left Eugene with the RV. Stella and Carl ran ahead, killing any walkers that came their way. The cold wind whipped the blonde girls cheeks as she ran, the sky over head was a deep black, making their surrounding that much more scary.

The whole group was scared as they ran in the dark, scared that they'd run into a horde, scared that something would happen to Maggie before they got to the Hilltop and they were scared of the howling of the wind.

Stella's ears perked up and she raised her head slightly, unsure if it was actually the wind that she could hear. The girl stayed ahead of the group while her brother fell back and began talking to their dad.

That's when she heard it, it wasn't the wind...it was people. All different tones of whistles began around them, the group looked around trying to put together where the sounds were coming from.

Rick shook his head before gesturing in a direction, "go, go!" The man shouted quickly. The whole group began running as quickly as they could whilst holding Maggie on the stretcher, the whistling continued and seemed to get louder the further they ran.

The group made it to a clearing and as they stepped out, lights illuminated the area, almost blinding them. Stella groaned and the whistling grew louder, men surrounded the group, pushing them into the middle of the area. Like dogs herding sheep.

They all stood, worry and fear etched onto each of their faces, Stella looked over to her father and she'd honestly never seen him so scared before. It was in that moment, she knew, they were utterly fucked.

The girl held her gun out in front of her, trying, hoping to feel some sort of comfort through holding the weapon. As she looked around at the men, her eyes fell on a figure on their knees.

Eugene was on the floor with a defeated look on his face, Rick noticed the man too and let out a sigh. A man stepped out from the group, he had a bad hair line and the worst moustache Stella had ever seen. Urgh it was him. The douche who'd stopped them a few times already tonight. It was pornstache.

"Good, you made it." Pornstache began to say, he held his arms out, "welcome to where you're going." He paused, the group looked at him, not knowing what to do.

"We'll take your weapons," he ordered before pulling a gun from his holster and holding it up, "now."

"We can talk about it." Rick almost whispered out as his breath got caught in his throat.

Pornstache snickered, "we're done talking. Time to listen." A group of men all came up to the group and began taking their weapons, Stella let out a growl when a guy took her bow. It was very special to her and if someone broke it, all hell would break lose.