unexpected meeting..

Start from the beginning

"Doll sorry I mean Lisa I'm sorry I shouldn't have did that Its clearly my fault and please forgive me" He said gathered her attention as she was looking him.

"Sorry" She replied in a word nothing more.

"Lisa can we become a couple again?" He asked holding her hand in his which she quickly yanked and she wiped her lips before saying anything.

She looked at him and spoke.

"We are exes Jungkook and it's impossible we have nothing between us you are just an Ex husband to me. We won't be a couple again" She walked away taking her strawberry cake and paying bills not forgetting to smile.

........

Rosé recived a message from her father saying he left an important file. He asked her to bring that to him which she agreed. She called Nayeon and asked her to take care of their babies until she returns back.

She changed her clothes and tied her hair in a ponytail. She took file and decided to take her car. She drove to her father's company and submitted that file.

She spent some time in the cafe nearby as she was feeling a little thirst. After she went to parking lot. She was about to step inside but a fountain which was in a park attracted her. She walked into park.

She stood in front of it admiring it's beauty but a flash interrupted her. She wasn't shocked at it.

She was excepting something like that. But not a photo clicked by him all of sudden.

"It's illegal to click someone's pic without their permission Mr. Kim" She said turning towards him. She had clearly seen his reflection inside the water.

He just smiled at her. She ignored it and started to walk but he ran towards her and grabbed her wrist and release d when she glared him. "Can we talk?" He asked looking into her eyes. There were no emotions in her eyes.

"We are talking" She said with her cold expression.

"Can you and me be-"

"Jimin we can't and I have already moved on and you too forget about me and never cross my way" He shivered a little with her voice which was stabbing his chest like a sharp knife.

"You are my wife chae" He said.
"Let me correct you it's Ex wife Jimin and don't call me chae" She left him without letting him say anything and drove off leaving him in rain.

.......

"You will not believe what happened with me today" Jennie said taking her seat. She have just arrived home after her work at Gucci.

"It would be. But you will not believe my case" Lisa said taking her seat beside her unnie.

Kids have already slept and Nayeon had already left after Chae returned.

"You will not believe my case" Chae said munching the chocolate which Jisoo had bought earlier.

"I met Jin today" Jisoo said without creating any suspension like others. She took the opportunity to say her unbelievable case.

"Whatt!!??" They all yelled at her words thinking the same. After Jisoo Chae and Lisa shared how they had a unexpected meeting with their ex husbands.. Jennie too said her Gucci day.

"But unnie I have work there at least for three years once I join. And it's  mandatory rule" Jennie said they all were very tensed now. "I will do it until we are away" She said walking to her room upstairs and thinking how to face him.

......

"She clearly said I'm a stranger to her and she asked me to treat her the same...like a stranger" Jin said playing with his food.

"She said we are nothing but exes" Jungkook said sipping some wine.

"We are over that's all she said and asked me not to cross her way" Jimin said remembering Chaeyoung's words.

"At least you guys spoke to them but what about me?" Taehyung asked.

"Come on don't act you can see her daily"

"Guys we have to make them ours again at any conditions"

Hello...

First of all thnx for 2K+ readings.

And 150+ votes..

Please support me in future too.

I'm really very thankful for your support..

Love y'all 🖤💖

Thank you 💜

•••••••••••