𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟸

Start from the beginning

Later on, Lea finds herself wandering around when she suddenly found a familiar yet mysterious figure from the distance, he has a tall, a sturdy body figure hidden within his standard uniform, his raven hair that was so dark as the empty black night sky that contrasts with his blue eyes that was as deep as the hidden depths of the ocean. He was strangely reading a thriller-mystery book on his hands, his gaze focused on the book until his eyes noticed Lea and met his cold stare.

Lea approached him and looked at him in the eye for a brief moment until she suddenly smiled, "It's been a while, Liam.", she said calmly.

Liam groaned as he pinches the bridge of his nose after removing those reading glasses. Now, that unexpectedly  suits him. He's often someone who doesn't want public attention but with that look, that's impossible.

Liam suddenly closed off the book and stood up from the chair, Lea observes him closely as he stretched out his shoulders for a moment until her eyes met his gaze at her until he replied nonchalantly, "You're early.", he then walked away and headed towards the reference desk and went back to look at the documents.

Lea went over to him and observed him thoroughly on his work, "You're serious, do you even take breaks?", she asked. Liam then gave her a chilling glare before he answered bluntly, "Yes, I do. It's not that complicated."

You really didn't change even after our freshman years, that's really inhumane of you. Watching you sip a bit of that bitter coffee that you're drinking, your eyes looked completely soulless and empty not knowing what's in there. That's typical of you, Liam...

Lea couldn't help but smile softly before she walked off after saying her goodbyes to Liam. She remembered the novel on her hand, she went reminiscing every plot the book holds.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

A young maiden who was known for her extraordinary talent in expressing art and for the kindness she has for those people that surrounds her, followed by the scent of beautiful white lillies wherever she goes.

— "A young maiden with the name of Ms. Julie Ann Durchdenwald."

Walking alone on these ominous hallways surrounded by bookshelves that carried many wonders of literature  and arts, Julie finds herself reading about whales, after getting curious of how they wander the vast oceans, she went to explore more about its knowledge.

Her passion to make art from an inspiration of a whale that swims so majestically in the vast blue ocean, Julie Ann wanted to see her own fantasy relate to her reality.

Julie Ann has always been passionate to art ever since early childhood, born from a family of doctors who are well-known. Her interest of the family's legacy never became something that she's passionate about, all she wanted was to become someone different.

Her talent in art soon bloomed, flourishing it until she became someone who are unique in the eyes of others.

『∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘(✧)∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎∘✧∘〰︎』

Looking at the time, Julie Ann figured that she needs to take her leave to attend class. Suddenly, she slipped and that sent all her artwork samples. Julie Ann was about to fall down the stairs when someone quickly rushed towards her and grabbed her waist before she could even fall, it was a strange moment as she met amazing those amazing green eyes that looked like a cat.

"Are you okay, Miss?", the stranger asked concerned, it felt like she was melting with his stare that she nodded in reply. The stranger assisted her back on her feet, she immediately went to pick up her artwork samples and the stranger followed. Julie Ann kept herself quiet and continued to pick up her samples, the stranger saw her samples and compliments her art.