And from then on, they set out to the world ready for anything...

The End

As i finished everyone in the class was amazed by the story.

Jack b. Nimble: that was a happy ending my boy.

Jaune: that was no happy ending professor.

Jack B. Nimble: i'm sorry?

Jaune: you see... that story is unique in the remnant. in that story, the protagonist writes her own story... and her own ending.

The rebels were then enchanted by the words I said, especially Raven.

Jaune: Storytellers hold great power over their audiences. The girl in the tower used her power and led many warriors to their deaths. We must read with some skepticism and decide the truth for ourselves. Because in real life, there is no happily ever after.

I then said the last words in a serious tone, which made the room feel a bit cold.

Jack B. Nimble: (confused) well... what an insight mr. Arc. you may take your seat, unless you have one more story to tell us?

Jaune: none sir.

I then went back to my seat and sat through the whole class.

After the class has ended I went to the library where i take my time in reading a few books which i used the time studying for my class in advance, Magnus was there to help me. Ever since i came to this school, Magnus was my new best friend always the type to be the close one.

As we hung out along with dexter and Hunter in the Hocus Cafe, Hunter told us about his girlfriend who i knew was Ashlynn since the signs were there. I told them about life in Remnant where i told them about the story of the first huntsmen, Hunter was the most impressed by it since his legacy was to become the next huntsman. As we talked more and more, i did my shifts in the Mad hatter tea shop where i usually have talks with Maddie as she was helping me. Raven always was great too since she and i always get along when it comes to music, we used to do a lot of jamming sessions. We also had the gang come with us since i was getting along with them. Apple was also somehow nice to get along with since I always see her in class.

She would always talk about her destiny and she wanted to be like her mom, i get that she wanted to be like her and have her happily ever after but in my world that's not as easy as they say. And she did talk about Daring being her prince charming which i get since he's a prince and she's a princess, they're like magnets, but to her conclusion, she and Daring are not a couple yet since she and he never really clicked as a couple yet.

Jaune: so you two never really gone out?

Apple: oh we did, just that one time... but i know he's my prince charming.

Jaune: you didn't have any thoughts of him being the gentleman, or chivalrous, or being like a nice boy at least.

Apple: well he is those things so he's perfect.

I sighed and said to myself; 'what is she even Thinking? In my world, you gotta be the man she wants you to be, not just be Mr. good looking'

But i just sighed.

Apple: but after what you did with the Black crown, i was moved how you went your way to fight back.

I just shrugged and just smiled.

Jaune: i just did what i had to do.

Apple: no i mean really, how you took out those grunts, that was very good.