Wei Wuxain

It was the next morning, both Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian had horrible neck cramps from the position they slept in but of course neither of them cared or regretted it. Honestly they were just glad that they were spending time together, even though they both cling onto each other where ever they go, just like two peas in a pod.

Past Lan Qiren had called all, both past and future Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, for what he called a discussion however it seems more like he was ready to either murder or interrogate all of the so called intruders.
"Alright, so you all claim that you are from the future, how far ahead are you?" Lan Qiren questioned trying to sound as calm as possible.
"We are ,give or take, around 15 years ahead" Future Wei Wuxian answered with a slightly excited tone.
"Hm..Will you be able to tell us what ma-"
"What happens in the future!?" Past Wei Wuxian interrupted Lan Qiren being way too excited to contain his eagerness, only knowing that he somehow fell in love with Lan Wangji was hardly enough he needed to know more.
After a few seconds of silence and Lan Qiren looking as if he was about to explode on Wei Wuxian for interrupting him. Future Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian shared looks as if they were having a conversation using just their eyes. It looked like they were debating wether they should reveal everything what happens im the near future as it could possibly change the whole future while it could have a good outcome it could also have a horrible one. In the end they both decided they would tell the truth besides nothing they say could make their future any worse than it already is.

Perhaps they could even change everything for the better and everyone may have had a better life, the Jiang Sect would've never been destroyed, Cloud Recess would've never burnt down, all of the Wen sect prisoners would've never died, Jin Zixuan and Jiang Yanli would have never died, maybe Wen Ning would still be a proper human, Lan Wangji would have never gotten the strikes or would have never had to deal with the pain of losing his beloved Wei Wuxian,  even Wei Wuxian may not die, he could still have his own body and have his golden core back, he would have never had to use demonic cultivation.

If they were able to able to warn people from the past about what could happen in the future everyone could be happy again. Maybe that was why they were sent back to the past, so they can change everything so that is happier.

"Lots of things has happened, many deaths and lots of things destroyed, we hope to prevent everything that happened in out story time to ever happen here." Wei Wuxian started with a slight frown, as excited as he is with helping everyone he was not ready to think about all the things he caused, everything that he could have stopped but he didn't. "Its a very long story, so be prepared, can i also request that the juniors from our timeline join, Jin Zixuan, Jiang Yanli, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang, they all hold a significant part in the future and with hope that with the help of you all we can prevent it from there being destruction." Wei Wuxian felt his husband place his hand into his own squeezing it slightly, the juniors themselves don't even know the full truth of everything that happened all those years ago he was afraid  of how they may react, will they start to despise Wei Wuxian just like how everyone else did before and even after he had died. He was also scared on how everyone from the past will react, will they all abandon him or will they work with him after being give a proper explanation. At least he knew he will definitely still have his husband by his side no matter what happens. Lan Wangji will always love him and he will always love him back. He supposes he will just have to pray all will go well and wait patiently for time to unravel its self.

•-•

Thank you everyone so much for all the support i am honestly really grateful for it. Im so sorry for the huge delay, i completely forgot about this and there is a huge chance ill end up ditching this story but i haven't yet. Anyway i hope you have enjoyed and will enjoy maybe some other chapters.

I hope you enjoy!