Familiar Faces

It was Jiang Cheng, no... a younger Jiang Cheng
"Where are we!" Wei Wuxain said attempting to keep his calm.
"SHUT UP!" a loud voice came and it was none other than Lan Qiren. "You are in Cloud Recesses of the Lan clan. Now tell me who you are." the two older men stood there, shocked. They had teleported to the past but how?
Wei Wuxain glances at his husband almost as if they were talking telepathically. They had to come up with a plan and fast. Both nod to each other indicating that they have found a plan and they state their names. It'll cause more trouble if they lie.
"Apologies Master Lan, I am Wei Wuxain and he is" he stopped for a few seconds allowing Lan Wangji to talk, however nothing came for a few good moments.
"Lan Wangji"
Everyone in the room stood, shocked, confused, mad.
"Impossible! I am Right here and Lan Zhan is over there!" past Wei Ying shouts while also pointing a finger at the past Hanguang-Jun.
"Ahah yes little me but we are from the future!" Wei Ying put his arm onto Lan Zhan shoulder using him as an arm rest, to the everyone else's shock he doesn't get shoved off.
"And how are we supposed to believe you?" Past Jiang Cheng says and  raises an eyebrow.
"You don't have too." Wei Ying shrugs his shoulders.
"And who are the children on the ground?" Lan Qiren finally speaks up trying to get ahold of the situation more.
"Oh, that one is Lan Sizhui, that one is Lan Jingyi anddd he is Jin Ling!" Wei Wuxain points at the the juniors according to their names.
"And I suppose they are from the future too?" The Lan master questions and he's given a short 'mhm'. The Yilling patriarch takes a good look at the room looking for one particular person, his eyes stop when he gets to them.
"S-ShiJie" he stutters out, he pulls away from his husband and runs up close to Jiang Yanli however past Wei Ying steps forward in front of his sister.
"Hey, what do you think you doing!" He shouts complete forgetting that he's talking to his past self. Present Wei Ying just rolls his eyes trying his hardest not to burst out in tears after not seeing his beloved sister for many years. As he steps back to his husband's side all of the juniors start to shift and awake. A loud groan comes from Jin Ling mouth at he holds his head same with Lan Jingyi and Lan Sizhui but he does not make a sound.
"What the hell happened?!" Jin Ling says still startled from falling.
"And where are we?" Lan Jingyi adds
"Wei-Qianbei and Hanguang-Jun who are all the people." The final junior asks.
"We are in the past." Lan Wangji states briefly.
"What do you mean in the past?" Jin Ling says in a slight cocky manner.
"We have somehow been sent to the time where me and Lan Zhan were studying in the cloud recesses." Wei Ying says trying explain what's happening more.
"W-Wait does that mean." Jin Ling frantically turns his head searching for his parents till he found them. They looked amazing, he had only ever seen them both in paintings, well mainly his father, however they looked even more magnificent in real life. Suddenly, Jin ling dashes up to his parents giving them both a hug at the same time bring all of them closer together. Jin Zixuan awkwardly trys to pry his sons arms off him but fails so he results in words.
"Get off me kid!" His tone was harsh and threatening, making Jin Ling tense even more. Jiang Yanli on the other hand took the situation better and tried to calm him down by patting Jin Ling on the back however she still felt really awkward being this close to a random kid and the man she arranged to get married to.
"Why are you hugging us child?" Her voice was soft and comforting to the ear, Jin ling found it slightly more easier to explain himself knowing that his mother wasn't mad at him.
"Your my mǔqīn (mother) and he's my Fùqīn (father)" Jin Ling himself was also kind of uncomfortable but he just couldn't bring him self to let go of his parents, what if they leave again.
Everybody in the room froze out of shock even the people from the future, who knew that Jin ling would be bold enough to say something like this. Jin Ling's parents eyes widened and Jiang Yanli stopped patting Jin Lings back. The golden clothed junior's breath hitched as soon as he felt Jiang Yanli stop patting his back.
Had he said something wrong?
Did his parents not like him?
Was he not good enough for them?

'This is going to be a wonderful experience, I wonder if I could change the future, to make it less...miserable.' Wei Wuxain thought sarcastically and again rolling his eyes. He looked up to his husband who gave him a glance back, Lan Wangji gave reassuring look showing that they'll get through this together and neither one will be alone.

——
Ah sorry if this isn't good, I'm not the best at writing. I probably should've said in the first Chapter but this story will contain swears. and I'll try to post as often as possible!

I hope you will enjoy <3