The future

"Give us a formal introduction of yourselves and how you got here" Lan Qiren said quite harshly to his new guests.

"Um, well as you know we are from the future." Wei wuxian paused for a moment thinking about what to say next, till he was interrupted.

"Birth name, Lan Zhan and courtesy name, Lan Wangji and title is Hanguang-Jun Of Gusu Lan" Lan Zhan Said and also gave a slight nod to the juniors.

Sizhui straightened his back attempting to look presentable and started to talk "M-my birth name is Lan Yuan, courtesy name is Lan Sizhui a Junior disciple of Gusu Lan former clan Qishan Wen. Parents Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian." a few gasps were heard throughout the room and all eyes were on Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian. Suddenly a loud slam could be heard and it come from none other than Lan Qiren himself.

"I do not believe this." He yelled forgetting one of his own 3000 rules. Past Lan Wangji's ears flushed a bright red and he looked down ashamed of himself while Wei Wuxian had a slight face of disgust with a hint of excitement.

'I can't believe I made Lan Zhan fall for me! But how and why do I love him back? I'm not a cut sleeve..right' Past Wei Wuxian thought eager to get the answers

"We will explain later on please let us carry on with the proper introductions." Wei Ying stated hoping not to make an even bigger problem.

"Im Lan Jingyi also a Junior disciple of Gusu Lan"

"Jin Ling, courtesy name, Jin Rulan the heir to Landing Jin Clan, and the only son of Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan." The final on the juniors said leaving Wei Wuxian last.

"Wei Wuxian, courtesy name Wei Ying, title Yiling Patriarch, former clan, Yunmeng Jiang and current Gusu Lan by marriage." He gave a slight wink to his husband at the end of his introduction and received a small smile back. "What happened was as we were walking the ground beneath us suddenly started to collapse and we were unable to grab ahold of anything till we feel down and landed here. And we have no clue on how to get back I hope that you are able to help us master Lan?" Wei Wuxain talked in a polite manner, he didn't want to piss off Lan Qiren if he was their only way back.

A loud sigh came from Lan Qiren, "Ill let you go for now however I will put some disciples to keep an eye you and we will try to search and find a way to send you all back to you time, you can do as you please just stay in Gusu. Your all dismissed." He wafted an arm and used his other hand to massage his head he knew that this who situation was going to be a huge headache, but he still couldn't trust these people fully, yet.

"Future me! Tell me everything about the future! Do I marry Lan Zhan? Is Jiang Cheng still mad all the time" past Wei Wuxian crowded around his future self spouting all sorts of questions about the future while Jiang Cheng, Jiang Yanli followed close behind also asking their own questions every now and then, Wei Wuxian however didn't answer everything they asked and give gave small answers that didn't answer what they wanted at all but he didn't want to ruin future and make it worse than it already is.
Lan Wangji had stayed behind hoping that he could talk to his brother and uncle about their predicament and maybe give a hand in sorting it out.

Jin Zixuan had gained a small interest into his supposed son and he came up to Jin Ling and walked off with him, Jin Ling of course was delighted that his father who'd he never met before wanted to talk to him so he happily went along.

This left the other two Lan Juniors alone, so they decided to go talk to past Lan Wangji and ask more about what the past is like however they were met with a cold shoulder or hardly any other their questions answered so they both left and tried to look more at what past Gusu Lan Zhan was like.

~