Two Husbands with three annoying kids

It was the next morning, everyone had slept like a rock and Gusu was silent no chaos had happened, well if you ignore the random people that shown up the day before.

Well everyone except past Wei Ying, he had been stuck awake all night worrying and also getting excited about what may happen in the far or near future. He needed answers and he was going to get them wether it's from his future self or someone else he doesn't care.
So to ensure that he got these answers he made a plan.

His plan was too wait till the end of the day and try to avoid his future self as much as possible, then when the sun finally sets he will go and interrogate all the juniors till they open up and spill.

Of course that's what he did. The day was boring nothing really happened. However rumours across Gusu were spreading like wild fire, even though they were forbidden.

No one ever listens to the rules though do they?

But these rumours were pathetic. Well that's what future Lan Wangji thought while his Wei Wuxian was telling him all the latest gossip. He didn't care but he found it comforting listening to his husbands calming voice as he waves his arms around happily. He looks up to his wonderful husband, getting lost in his majestic eyes and a faint smile appeared on his face, now this was a rare sight to see. However as soon as Wei Ying noticed he smiled again but this time more softly and stop telling his story, he was mesmerised looking into his husbands eyes just like how the Lan was. They both sat there looking at each other lovingly.

Randomly the love bubble disbursed and both Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling yelling curses at each other, Lan Sizhui following close behind muttering a small sorry to the adults in the room. The trio stood there, the two immature ones still bickering like 5 year olds. They were suddenly shut up to which appeared to be the Lan silencing spell, their head wiped to Lan Sizhui thinking it was him. Sizhui shook his head slightly and motioned toward the adult in white that was now glaring at them both, mad that they were destroying his peaceful time with his husband. But a hand was placed on his knee by his husband, he looked up to see Wei Ying giving him a bright smile going back hid energetic self, the one everyone loved, everyone other than Lan Qiren of course.

"Now, now don't be too hard of the Lan Zhan, don't want to scare them off." He said in a loud but soft voice. He's always the person to start chaos but is also always the person to end it. "So what was it you three needed?" he asked.

Lan Sizhui was the only one that did and was able to reply. "We were wondering if there's anything you would like us to do while we wait to get sent back?"

Both Lan Wangji and Wei Ying looked at each other like they were having a silent conversation, till their heads turned back and this time it was Lan Zhan who spoke up. "Nothing, rest." he said bluntly. This made both nod viciously loving that idea.

"Yes! You lot have been working hard and we think you deserve a break, however don't do anything i wouldn't do." Wei ying added with a wink, and with that all the juniors walked away in silence as the two dumb ones were the two who stopped it from being quiet for the three.

Once they had finally left, Wei Ying goes back to telling his story but forgetting half of what he had mentioned already meaning he had to go all the way back to the beginning of the story and retell it. Not that either him or his husband cared at all. They sat there all day ,keeping each other company neither one wanting to leave, till it became dark. Wei Wuxain had ended up falling asleep on top of Lan Wangji's shoulder and Lan Wangji leaning his head on his husbands. While it didn't look comfy, both of them loved having each other around.

Hi, sorry for the very very very long delay on this chapter, i habe decided that i won't discontinue this story til i completely run out of ideas. Also my grammar and spelling is really bad so sorry for any mistake that i may have made throughout this story.