The start

Third Person POV

Wei Wuxain, The famous Yilling patriarch was currently sat improperly, twirling Chenqing spinning around his fingers and his back on the ground while his legs up on the table his husband, Lan Wangji also known as Hanguang-Jun, was sitting at. Hanguang-Jun was sitting straight and proper, his clothes white  with no creases whatsoever; a straight face was planted onto his face until he look down making eye contact to his husband who just looked up back at him and gave Lan Wangji and bright smile.
Wei Ying's smile was always enough to brighten up Lan Wangji's, it brought some colour onto his face and ears as he gave a slight smile back still admiring the demonic cultivator's appearance. They sat in silence staring at each other for a few moments till Wei Wuxain  broke it.
"Lan Zhan~ I'm boredd"
"Mn." he gave in acknowledgement "Would you like to go for a walk Wei Ying?" Lan Wangji asked his face going an even darker shade of red as Wei Wuxain's face lit up to his question.
"Of Course!" He jumped up and grabbed Lan Wangji's hand practically dragging him up to his feet almost knocking over the table in the process.
Wei Ying interlocked his hand with Lan Wangji's as they started walking out of the Jingshi in a comfortable silence.
They walked for a while talking about random things, well mainly Wei Wuxain was talking with Lan Wangji giving small replies back to him. Both came to stop when they saw some people starting to approach them, Wei Ying opened his mouth
"A-Yuan, Jingyi, Jin Ling!" he waved his free hand in the air. Lan Sizhui look up and have a bright smile toward his father while both Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling ignored Wei Wuxain completely and continued their bickering.
"Hello Xian-ge and Hanguang-Jun" Sizhui said trying to ignore the two beside him however they were quickly shut up when Lan Wangji sent them a terrifying stare. Both stood backs straight trying to avoid making eye contact with his stare.
"Aiya~ calm down Lan Zhan they mean no harm" Wei Wuxain said calming down the tension as Lan Wangji look back at him with a soft expression. Jin ling and Jingyi gave Wei Wuxain thankful stares as Wei Wuxain did a small wink.

Suddenly the ground started to shake rapidly, Wei Ying grabbed a nearby tree and also tightened his grip on Lan Wangji's hand who has also grabbed hold on a tree so did Sizhui. The other two juniors both grabbed ahold of each other in fear and shouted "What the hell is going on!!" at the same time. Now noticing they looked at each other and abruptly let go and crouched down to gain balance.
"I don't know what's happening" Wei Wuxain said trying to keep all the juniors calm.
"Earthquake?" Lan Wangji questioned as he look toward the ground his eyes widening as he saw the ground, it was cracking!
Wei Wuxain as well as the others all looked at the ground as the floor started to give way.
They fell. Down and down a dark hole till they could hardly see light again
"WHAT THE HELL!"
"AHHHH"
"WEI QIANBEI, HANGUANG-JUN HELP!"
All three children screamed, till they crashed back to the ground again and lost all consciousness while the other two older men landed on the ground using each other for balance. Once they had stood up and gained more awareness they looked around  to be faced with a mixture of, terrified, angry and confused faces. There was silence till a sound came.
"WHO THE F-CK ARE YOU??"
They both looked toward the source and their eyes widened see who the person was.