Chapter 18 - What. The. Fuck?

Six and RK are on earth .-.

-

"Eh? Wait so you're telling me there's a guy named Mono who we were friends with and we used to be in a world where we were like tiny as hell?" Six giggled at RK's story, "You're joking right?".

RK gave her a serious face, "Do ya think I'm going insane here Six? I'm telling you the truth! I ain't lyin" he said as convincingly as he could.

"No I don't believe you RK.. why would I? That whole story was some story an insane person  would come up with" Six said.

RK gave her a face of pure disbelief and felt hurt she didn't believe him. Later that night, he stayed up and tried to find some way to get Mono back. He found some things that could transfer him back. He spent hours working and eventually returned through a TV in the woods.

"AH- oww..." Mono groaned in pain.

RK accidentally landed on him, apparently coming through at the same time.

"Mono!! I'm so sorry!" (he's back to Seven) Seven cried, hugging Mono.

Mono hugged him back gently, "why're you back.. and how?".

Seven didn't reply. He eventually let go and pulled Mono through the TV, bringing him back to the real world. Six heard a loud thud from Seven's room and runs in seeing Seven and Mono on the floor.

"RK? Eh..? Wait...What. The. Fuck? Mono?!" She stumbled a little over her words.

"Ohhh heyyy...Six.." Mono hesitantly replied.

Mono explains everything that happened and what he did. Six and Seven were thankful to him of course and helped him settle into Seven's room with Sev.

"Mono.. can we talk?" Seven said, nervousness in his tone.

--

Annndd I'm dead and lost. I tried guys. Trust me it's gonna get gooood :')

anyway goodnight y'all, love youuu<3