Chapter 5 - She comes back

WARNING!! CURSE WORDS AND POSSIBLE GORE!! Please enjoy :)
---

"Ooo~ Love vibes~" Six teased.

"Shut up Six!" Mono said.

Seven playfully punched her and laughed, he pat Mono's head and stretched.

"Well, im going to bed, night" Seven yawned.

Mono hugged Seven and mumbled, "can I stay with you tonight..?"

Seven nodded and smiled.

-the next morning-

Seven woke up with Mono cuddled up to him, he smiled and looked over at Six. She was still fast asleep.

Seven got up and started to make some breakfast and started to continue making new clothing. Soon Six and Mono got up and walked over.

They sat down and started to eat.

"You two are quiet, not even a good morning" Seven laughed lightly.

Mono smiled and apologized. Six looked up from her food, said goodmorning and continued to eat.

-an hour later-

"Six, here's that dress you always wanted and Mono, here's some clothes for you to." Seven smiled.

"R-RK..?" A girl voice called out.

Seven turned his head to see RC struggling to stand. He dropped all of his things and hurried over to her.

"RC?! I thought you died in the Depths!" Seven started to cry.

"Hah! As if that bitch in the Depths could kill me" RC laughed.

"Though I am in a lot of pain" her smile faded fast.

Seven helped RC stand and brought her over to the small fire.

-20 minutes later-

"Alright, done!" Seven said.

Mono stood next to Seven and held his hand tightly.

"Someone's jealous, but don't worry, RK and I grew up together in the maw and became practical family to each other" RC smiled.

Seven nodded but blushed lightly. Mono had never been like this, he found it cute.

-an hour or so later-

They were all around the fire eating some lunch. RC looked over at Mono and grit her teeth seeing Seven so close to him.

Mono had been one of the children at the maw but he suddenly disappeared one day and no one knew where he had gone to.

RC at one point had a crush on him then and still does. But Seven was ruining everything and Six urged them on to, which made it worse.

-days later-(nothing interesting happened here :/)-

The past few days, RC has been trying to flirt and be around Mono, but clearly he didn't like it and always moved away.

This made her even angrier so she did something she had never tried before.

She tried to kill Seven.

Over..

And over..

And over..

And over..

Continuing to fail she almost gave up but then she thought. What if she took Six and made Seven trade his life for her back.

She went along with such plan. Six was her unexpecting victim, the moment she caught her, she grinned.

-after setting everything up-

"Where is Six...?" Mono said.

"I don't know Mono..I don't know...." Seven mumbled.

...