Chapter 4 - Murder for Love

WARNING!! CURSE WORDS (E.G, BITCH, FUCKWIT ETC) AND EXTREME GORE!!

Seven jumped up and almost cut her throat.

"Ugh, you again? I'm gonna kill you at this- wait...how the FUCK do you know my fucking name bitch?!?" Seven growled.

"Calm down dear" Doll said with a creepy smile, "the boy I beat up was saying you'd come and help him or whatever" she giggled.

"What boy...fuck...IF YOU FUCKING HURT MONO I'LL FUCKING TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU BEG ME TO STOP FUCKWIT!!" Seven yelled.

He forced her to bring him to Mono and Mono was covered in bruises and bleeding.

"I fucking told you...I WAS GOING TO FUCKING TORTURE YOU! YOU TRY TO HURT MY FRIENDS, ESPECIALLY MONO, YOU GET AN ENTIRE NEW PROBLEM!!!! NO ONE- AND I MEAN NO ONE EVER. TOUCHES. MONO." Seven shoved Doll to the ground.

He dragged her by her hair into a different room while Six looked after Mono.

- WARNING!! EXTREME EXPLAINING OF GORE AND MURDER AHEAD, PLEASE SKIP IF YOU START TO FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!! -

Seven pinned her to the floor and sat on top on her. He slowly and very painfully started to dig into her arms and shoulders with his sharp knife. Doll screamed in pain. Seven smiled and continued to cut her legs, waist and stomach.

He flipped her over and cut into her neck, arms, shoulders and back. He soon grabbed a heavy rock and started to smash her arms and legs. Causing blood to go everywhere and breaking her bones into pieces.

He did the same to her legs and soon he was tired of her crying and screaming.

.

.

.

Seven smashed Doll's back in and after getting covered in blood by that he finally decided...
.

.

.

He would bash the hell out of her head until..it was in tiny pieces.

He smiled menacingly and looked at his clothes. Covered in blood, it was splattered across his face a little to.

Seven's hair was covering his eyes as always, so when he walked out to Six and Mono, they couldn't see the deep red spark at the thought that this was his third or fourth time murdering someone.

He enjoyed their suffering.

Seven helped Six bandage up Mono, six asked if Seven could take off Mono's shirt and finish off bandaging so she could quickly make something for them to eat.

-half an hour later-

"You won't tell Mono..what I did...will you..?" Seven mumbled.

Six swallowed her soup and looked at Seven, "he won't think of you any different than he thinks of me whether he know or not. I feel he might be proud of you. Plus, it won't stop him from having a crush on you~"

"H-huh?! Mono doesn't have a crush on me! Shut up and don't get my hopes high he might like me back Six!" Seven said.

She giggled and shook her head. Mono had apparently gotten up and Six gave him some soup.

"So who took off my shirt and bandaged me up?" Mono said with an eyebrow raised.

"I did, Six didn't want to invade privacy so she decided to cook instead" Seven smiled slightly.

Mono nodded and blushed a little.

---

I actually made myself uncomfortable with the gore bit XD. I didn't know how far I'd go with that TvT sorry anyone who does read it! But I did give a warning twice, at the start and before I wrote it. So you were warned. But hope you enjoyed the chapter! :>