Chapter 13 - no title bc short

First before we start this story, I wanna say thank you to my biggest supporters who have messaged me personally and given ideas. You guys are so amazing and thank you for supporting all the way through to chapter 13!

I never thought I would get to this point and im so proud of myself. But I would have never made it without Namez_Eight and Opal-Just-Opal. Thank you<3

--

-meanwhile with Six-

"I just know they kissed RG!" Six said.

"But you aren't with them.." RG mumbled.

"Doesn't stop the feeling that they did" Six smiled at her.

RG's started to blush a little looking at Six's smile but shook it off as some stupid feelings.

"You good RG?" Six asked.

"Yeah, we should get back to cooking" RG said.

-after they made dinner, Seven had already come home-

"I feel bad for leaving Mono" Seven said stuffing dome food into his mouth.

"Whys that?" Six asked.

"After Mono was out of the wheelchair his parents just went back to work and now he's always alone again..it must be really horrible to live alone" Seven said.

Six nodded and they talked about some other things. Six brought up what happened in their supposed "comas" and Seven looked up at Six.

His face was blank, he didn't want to remember what he did, he didn't want to remember how he hurt everything around him.

Seven got up and went upstairs, he flopped onto his bed and stared at the roof.

First his childhood where he use to be a girl, he nearly lost Mono due to an accident, he has only really ever had Six and Mono and he's always been bullied.

((Make sure to remember the girl but bc it important for a flashback in the next chapter))

--

Ik its not much, I wanna save ideas for the next chapters.

But again thank you to my biggest supporters! Couldn't have ever done this without you