Chapter 1 - The Janitor

Seven runs from the dangers lurking behind him, knowing the leeches are probably still searching for him in the last room.
He slides under a door and jumps from a stack of books onto a bunch of fabric. He looks down confused but figures it may be best to stay on the fabric.

"This must be Mr Janitor's workshop he told me of" Seven whispered.

He continues to move along, avoiding the Janitor multiple times, just getting past him was not as easy as it seems.

-hours later-

Finally Seven had passed most of the monsters he was almost near the Shrine.
These guests were crazy to eat him.
He noticed a girl with a yellow raincoat running along the table not far behind.

He jumps and grabs a lamp landing on the hard floor. The girl lands on top of him and quickly gets off.

-inside-

"Six" she mumbles.

"You can call me RK, it um..stands for Runaway Kid" Seven says.

He looks at his surroundings as they walk. Seven finds it all so interesting. The wood and cloth have Japanese and Chinese designs. He guessed thats why Six didn't know The Lady's origin.

Six grabs Seven and pulls him onto the floor, dragging him to the side of the room and running back out.

'She ran away? Is she betraying me like the other kids? I guess I'll find out' Seven thinks to himself.

Soon enough, Six did come back, holding out a hand for Seven to grab. He grabs her hand and stands up, she starts to pull him towards a huge door. As they get closer, it starts to open.

Little did they know, they were never going to see The Maw again in their lives.

--
A/N

Geez this was so hard to write, ik its not long, I'm sorry TvT its really hard to add the details to this story, if you have any ideas for the next chapter when they meet Mono, let me know pls