Chapter 15 - Hallow's eve is here

First before I start..I want to say im so proud how far I've gotten with this story. I can't believe its already chapter 15. For the fact I have adhd and was able to do this story all year to this point makes me so happy.

I honestly don't want to accept this, its so hard to believe I did it this and its nearly the end of 2022! Its crazy how fast things went.

If im gonna be honest here, I might as well say..I always thought I would never get this far and once I started this story. It really didn't have much going on and I kind of rushed the start. No one was really reading it and I was going to give up.

Then suddenly someone commented and the 2 people started enjoying my story and I started talking to them. I still tell them about chapters and they always vote and read the chapters asap.

(Also make sure to check their stories out to!! Namez_Eight and Opal-Just-Opal!! They're awesome<3)

It really boosted me and I decided to keep writing the story and slowly over time it became better and my story/writing skills thankfully improved.

I'm very happy with how everything has gone and if no one had commented I was going to give up on it.

I love you all sm, especially my 2 friends.

--

Mono yawned and looked at the time, "10:04 am..".

He went out to the kitchen to see RK cooking and Six looking at her phone.

"Morning Mono! I thought I'd let you sleep in a bit since you seemed tired last night" RK smiled.

"Oh uh...thanks lov- RK" Mono stuttered.

"Heh are you really that tired?" RK laughed slightly.

"Shut up. All goodmorning best friend glued to her phone" Mono said, waving his hand in Six's face.

Seven snickered at his antics and continued cooking.

"Huh? Oh morning Mon- WHAT THE FU-" Six started to yell.

"SIX, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH" Seven said over her.

"You never do.." she mumbled.

"I'm older than you dumbass" Seven said.

Mono rolled his eyes at them and ate the breakfast seven put in front of him.

(So suddenly they'll start calling him seven now lol)

"Thanks Sev" Mono smiled.

Seven's face went a light pink and he turned away from Mono.

--The next day in the evening--

"YEEEAAAHHHH HALLOWEEEEEN!!!" Six yelled as she jumped excitedly.

"I love the costume Six" Seven laughed.

"Oh yeah and what are you supposed to be? A cheerleader?" Six asked.

"Yes actually, that's exactly what I am. My hair grew out a lot so I tied it up, see?" Seven said.

Six nodded, "right..and might mono be your professor Seven?" She smirked.

"SIX!! NO" Seven exclaimed.

She laughed and Mono walked downstairs. He was dressed as a vampire and Six had a fox mask and her yellow raincoat on.

-some trick or treating later..-

"We've got so much candyyyy!" Six said, excited.

"Yeah we did get a lot so far" Mono agreed.

Seven nodded and looked to his left.

"RC" he mumbled.

"What did you say Sev?" Mono asked.

He saw Seven looking further up the path at RC, who was waving at them.

"Ohhh RC is there, well then let's keep goin!" Mono smiled.

Seven nodded and they walked up to her.

"RC!!" Six yelled jumping into RC's arms.

"Hi Six!" she replied, hugging her and laughing.

They all laughed a bit and continued on.

-back at Mono's house-

"Man we could put all our candy in a whole box and it still wouldn't fit" Mono complained.

"Thats because we had to run back and get 2 boxes Mono" Seven said.

"Right..we did" Mono stared down blankly.

They all talked and at candy for the night and watched movies together.

--
Ahh not much story i knoooowwww- and yes Six and RC do like each other but they don't know it.
This very tiring to do lmao but ill continue it on, can't stop at 15! I'm questioning if im gonna keep it going to 100..I could to be honest..just write about the rest of their lives.

The rest of their teenage hood..

Their adulthood..

Marriages..

Elderly life..

Or the possible ways they die earlier..

Anyway- have a good night/day!
Love you all!

And try not to let the LITTLE NIGHTMARES scare you..