Chapter 12

"I'm making breakfast!" I shouted.

It passed 2 days since the party.Me and Sarah talked a little since then.Me and my brother weren't in the best terms after our last argument.

"Ok."John b responded.

I was making some fried eggs when my brother came into the kitchen.

"Umm Harper?Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure,what it is?I said.

"Look,i'm sorry for how i reacted two days ago,I was just worried for you and then the worry became anger,im sorry."He looked deep in my eyes and I already felt bad.I was lying him constantly since the kegger.

"It's ok,i'm sorry too for worrying you,i should've tell you were I was."I responded and gave him a sweet smile.

"Soo..we good?"

"Of course!"I laughed and we hugged.

"Harper?"

"Yes?"

"You aren't seeing a boy,right?"He asked me and I scoffed.

"Don't destroy the moment!"I laughed as my mind immediately flied at Rafe.

I got out from the hug and go to my room letting the eggs in John b's responsibility.

"You still didn't gave me an answer for my question!"He shouted behind me and I laughed.

*Later on in the evening*

"And then he was like..."JJ was talking about an argument he had with Topper and Kelce today.Happily they didn't end up fighting but JJ was still extremely pissed and angry.

"God,i hate them so much,i wish i could shot them for 10 times and then throw their bodies in the ocean."

I was happy that Topper and Kelce didn't say anything about me hanging out with them or being friends with them, I would've be as them as they by now."

And I was glad that Rafe wasn't with them,the handsome boy was in my mind a lot lately.I know i should despise him but i just couldn't,i know what rumors are spreading about him but he didn't look to be like this.

"Earth to Harper?Are you there?"Pope intrerupted my thoughts.

"Uhh..yeah yeah."I said still confused.

"What are you thinking about?"JJ asked laughing.

"Or about who are you thinking about?"Kiara whispered so I could be the single one who can hear her.

I gave her a warning look and she smirked.

"What did you say Kiara?"My brother asked her.

"Nothing!"I quickly responded.

"Gezz okay."

"Sorry guys I was just thinking...about how annoying are the kooks!"I lied.

No i was thinking about how im friends with them but anyways.

I heard how my phone ringed a new message and looked to see the name "Rafe"on the screen.

I swear that i felt how my heart jumped a little.

Rafe:Hey are you busy?

Harper:No,just home,why?

Rafe:I was bored and I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go for a walk at the beach like last time?

Harper:Yeah,sure,it would be great!

Rafe:Great,I can come and get you.

Harper:Sure,ty.