Chapter 11

I told Topper to let me near the chateu but i didn't want him to be seen.I was scared what my brothers reaction will be after i was missing for the whole night.Sarah told me what lie she told him in case he will ask me.

  I entered the door to see my brother,JJ,Pope and Kiara standing there looking at me.Great.

"Looks like someone remembered where her house is!"John b said sarcastic.

"I'm sorry but i accidentally felt asleep at my friends house while watching a movie."I said the lie that Sarah told him.

"Stop with the bullshit Harper,where we're you actually?"Pope said.I got nervous but all i needed to do was to continue with the lie.I looked over to Kiara who was smirking looking at me and JJ with a hurt and extremely angry face.

"Harper?Who's t-shirt is that?"JJ asked.

I looked down at me to realize that I was still in Rafe's t-shirt.

Shit.

"Ummm this is...Emily's ex boyfriend old t-shirt.Yeah i think she accidentally gave me his old t-shirt she had at hers.

Plss believe me!!

"Really?How do we know your not lying?"My brother asked.

"You know what?My life isn't your problem.I can hangout with whoever i want without having to explain myself!" I said,i didn't like the fact that i told this to JJ but it's so annoying the fact that they are controling everything i do.

I went to my room and shut the door hard as I jumped in my bed.Some minutes later someone opened the door.As i looked to see who it is I saw Kiara.

"So,are you gonna tell me with who you actually were?"She said smirking.

"What do you mean?I told you I was with a friend of mine."I said.Of course i couldn't lie Kiara,she knows me very well,especially that she knows that i'm hanging out with a boy in the last time.

"Cut the bullshit Harper,you came with an oversized t-shirt that smells very strong of cologne and you expect me to believe you that you didn't were with a guy?So spit everything out now."

How did she realized all this things?

"Ok,i was with the 'mystery guy' and his sister,the t-shirt is his but i was with his sister,she is the one that responded to John b's call this morning."

"I knew it!!"She said laughing.

"Ok ok but don't tell a soul to the boys,you know how they  are."I said laughing but deep down in my heart i was scared to think what would she do or said if she find out I was with the kooks.

"You need to tell me everything that has happened,and i mean the truth ,not the lie that you told the boys."

It was funny and cool how easy i could tell Kiara everything without she judging me.

"Not much,i became friends with his sister and we talked,after that we went to a party and because i drinked too much i blacked out,they took me to their house and his sister changed me in some clothes,she was the one that practically gave me his t-shirt."

"Wait.So this t-shirt it's his?"Kiara said smirking.

"Yeah.."I knew how she will react.

"Omg this is so cute,see i told you like him!"

"What?Noo.I don't ,he's just  friend."

But did I believe what I said?

*A few hours later*

I was outside in the hammock,I was looking at the beautiful sunset.

One thing about me is the fact that i love sunsets.I could look at them for hours ,it's a way for me to get my mind off things.

I was relaxing as i a person coming behind me.

JJ had come and get into the hammock besides me.

"Hey.."He said quiet.

"Hi."

"Look im sorry i shouted and questioned you."JJ said looking at me and i could tell that he really was sorry.

"It's ok,i forgive you.And im sorry too because I shouted."

"It's ok,We are sorry because we are so protective but we care about you so much and we want to make sure you are okay and safe.Especially now with Big john's disapearance John b just want to make sure you are okay."

"I know...but i need my space too,I have some new friends but no one could replace you guys you know that! Plus it's hard to live with John b and you always."I said laughing.

He laughed but then he got quiet."Harper?That t-shirt was really Emilly's ex right?"

"Yeah of course!What do you think?"I lied.

"No..just making sure."

We stayed there in quiet looking at the sunset.I love JJ,he is my bestfriend and this will never change.He was always there for me since we were 2th grade.

I looked at him and he was already looking at me.He looked at my lips but before he could do something John b appeared.

"Hey guys!Wanna trow a party just us?in the hot tub?"

"Yeah,sure "I said  and i get up from the hammock and I walked away to find Pope.

JJ's pov:

I looked at her while she walked away.She was perfect.

"JJ?What was that?"

"What was what?"I asked knowing what was he about.

"Did you wanted to kiss her?"My bestfriend looked deep in my eyes.

"No.."

"JJ,i know you have an crush on her,you always had,you are always so overprotective towards her.Especially when is something about boys."He said looking at me.

The thing is I do have a crush on her.She is beautiful and funny.

"I dont know..I mean we are bestfriends i wouldn't want to destroy our friendship."I said quietly.

"I understand JJ...but if something happens and then you broke her heart im sorry but ill have to kill you."He said and i laughed when I saw his Death serious face.

"Of course,you know i would never do such a thing."I said but now I was as serious as him.

"Good,but I want to find out who this Emilly girl is IF....she doesn't lie to us about her because I have a feeling that she is lying.

"Maybe we should still give her some space,i mean she is your sister and my bestfriend,she would hate us if she finds out that we are spioning on her or something like that."

I said even though i knew very well that I wanted to find out too if she was lying or not.

"Yeah..maybe your right.Anyways,let's go."

John b left but i stayed for a little longer in the hammock to look at the beautiful sunset.His warm colors were blended into a beautiful game of colors.

What if Harper likes me too?Or does she already is in love with someone else?