Chapter 9

Rafe pov:

"So ,while I was gone you two listened to girls conversation,they got you two and you invited them to Caleb's party."Rafe asked with wide open eyes as he looked at his friends.

"Yeah...something like this but let's look at the good part.You told us to be nice towards Harper,so we are!"Topper stand up for himself.

"Yeah  but the last time Harper was at a kook party she was harassed by a boy,what if happened s again?"Rafe asked.

I dont want to happened something bad to her.For some reason he cares very much about her.Even though this feeling is suicidal.

"OHhhhhh,Mr Cameron is worried about a girl,that's new!"Kelce said with a childish expression on his face as Topper started laughing.

"Shut up!"I said with an annoyed expression and mad at the fact that Kelce was right.

Harper's pov:

"So,I have some dresses that you would like!"Said sarah.She go to her big wardrobe and chose a beautiful red dress.

"You would look incredible in this dress!"She said with a big smile on her face."Come on,try it!"

"Ok..."I said unsure.

I got in the bathroom and slowly putting the dress on me.The dress was catching every part of my body perfect.I exited the bathroom.

"Oh my god...You look stunning!" Sarah said as she was looking at me with wide eyes.

"Thank you!"Harper responded.

"Let's go the boys are waiting!"

"Ok!"

I was scared and curious at  the same time.How is gonna be hanging out with my biggest friends enemy's.

Me and Sarah went downstairs were the boys were waiting for us.

"We're ready!"Sarah said.Rafe stopped looking at his phone and looked at us.His eyes instantly meet mine.And then looking at the dress.

"Ok,Let's go!"

We all hop into the car.It was a black and expensive car.It was Rafe's car.He was the one driving.Sarah told me that her brother wasn't letting anyone to drive his car.

Rafe sat down in the driving seat.Topper on the passenger seat besides Rafe while me,Sarh and Kelce in the back.My eyes were on Rafe and I couldn't stop the thought of how good he looked while driving.I hated myself from thinking at something like that.

I was glad that nobody notice that.

After a few time we arrived at the party.As i said the others days the boy with who I came at this party just tried to drown my brother,as the others are the biggest enemy's of my friends.Funny how life's change so fast?

The party was in blow.The house was crazy big .There were a lot of kooks and the music was that loud that you could hear it from the cut.I was in the lion's den.

"Ok guys,come on!"Sarah said.I could tell that Topper and Kelce were uncomfortable at the fact that they had to show up with a pogue but they didn't say anything for Sarah's and Rafe's sake.

When we entered all the glances were on us.Of course.I mean they are the rulers of the kooks and a pogue to be with them is weird.A few people started whispering but Sarah gave the a death glare and they stopped.

"Ok,me ,Rafe and Kelce will go to talk to some friends,you girls go dance or whatever"Topper said.

"Don't take him seriously,let's go get wasted!"Sarah took my hand as we made our way to a table with drinks.As i poured the liquid in my mouth as my tongue felt like it caught fire.