Chapter 7

"Where were you Harper?"Pope asked"Did you delivered the order?"

"Yeah Pope,don't worry,i delivered just in time the order but as I walking back i seen one of my friends."I said knowing that Pope could never find out about who I was talking about.

"Is this 'friend' the reason why are you always dissapearing in the last time? " he asked me.

"Maybe but don't think something at something stupid,my friend is a girl."I said laughing thinking that i at least I said half of the truth.

"Ok,but just be carefull.I don't wanna be so bossy with you as John b and JJ are but we just want to make sure you are safe."

"I know Pope,and don't worry,i can take care of my self."I said with confidance.

"Kiara send me a message to meet them at the dock for a little walk with the boat."

"Ok,let's go Pope!"

We arrived at the dock where Kiara,JJ and John b were waiting for us.

"How was the delivery?"JJ asked.

"It was good."Pope replied as he looked at me as i sigh in relief at the fact that he didn't tell them about my meeting with a 'friend' that friend being no one than Sarah Cameron the biggest enemy of Kiara.Of course I didn't tell pope that it was her.

"Ok then hop in the boat and let's go."John b said.

I get on the boat as JJ gave me hand so i wouldn't fall and I sat down a little more far from them.

Kiara came and sat besides me and and asked me in whisper.

"Any news from your prince?"She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Shhh!!They will hear and no.And stop calling him my prince."I said as my mind flied to him.I couldn't stop the weird i have every time I think about him.

"Mhm,ok but don't lie to me because you can't."She said smiling at me.

"What are you girls whispering about?"JJ said as he approached.

"Just some girls stuff."I said whishing that he will never find out.For some reason he is going crazy when it's about boys.

He looked at us suspicious and said: "I usually don't like this 'girly stuff'."

"Well get used to it."Kiara said annoyed that he always is entering in conversations that are not his businesses.

We were making jokes and were laughing until John b 's voice broke the funny moment.

"Guys,it looks like we have company,and you guys won't like it."My brother said as he pointed a malibu boat.And it was of course who I thought it was.

In that boat were the boy that toke my mind in the last few days my new friend ,her boyfriend and Kelce.

They're boat approached by our's and my eyes locked into Rafe's,while that strange feeling that was in my stomach came back.Topper was holding Sarah waist and she looked at me with sparkling eyes but then at Kiara with a death stare.

"Well,well,well if it isn't the crazy pogue who thinks that he can pull a gun at everyone's head"Topper said with a smirk on his face.And then he looked at me a moment but not with a mean face.I guess because he knows about my friendship with the two Camerons as Kelce followed his exemple.

"Say's the one that tried to drown someone."JJ imediatelly said looking angrier than ever.But my look was still on Rafe and then on Sarah.Rafe looked at me too without caring about the argument.I was glad that my friends didn't realize that looks exchange between us but Topper and Kelce did.

Kiara and Sarah were giving each other death stares as the two girls started arguing.I was happy that the four kooks didn't say anything about my friendships .I think they understand that my friends can't find about this even though Kelce and Topper didn't were very happy when they found out.

I came finally back to reality as I spoke:

"Guys leave it,let's go."I said as I tried to stop that argument.And I gave Pope a sign to turn the boat and leave from there.And he did.As we were leaving i looked back at the four kooks and Sarah  gave me a soft smile.I put on my face a smile too and looked fast for the last time at Rafe who was already looking at me.Then i turned mt head back to hear the complaining s from my friends about the kook group.

"I hate that group of kooks with every inch of my soul."JJ said as the others agreed with him.

JJ came and sat very close besides me.As he looked at me ,our faces very close of each others.I started feeling uncomfortable so i moved my face a little more far from his.

I looked at my brother and he was very close to Kie, a little too close if u ask me.

"Did I missed something?"I said with a smirk on my face as the others realized about what I was talking about .

"Harper shut up or..."Kie said as she was warning me that she was gonna tell them about the boy.

"Or what ?"the boys asked.

"or nothing!"I said and I gave Kie a death glare.

The boys were still looking suspicious but gave up about that conversation.

Later on as we were at the chateu i got a text message.

Sarah:"Hey!Wanna come tomorrow by mine?And my parents are gone the whole summer so we can do whatever we want."

Me:"I don't know what to say about this,I mean your boyfriend and your friend hate my friends..."

Sarah:"Don't worry,me and my brother already talked with them and they'll get used to it.And im sure Rafe would like being around."

Me:"Ok,see ya tomorrow,good night!"

Sarah:"Yey!Thank you,good night!!"

My stomach exploded when I saw Rafe's name on the screen.And for some reason my smile grow.

"With who are you talking?"A voice said behind me that made my whole body jump.

"oh,just a friend."I said nervous to JJ and John b asked:

"girl or boy?"

"girl."I said thinking that practically this time I didn't really lied.But Kiara looked at me with a smirk on her face.

"Who is she?"JJ asked still looking like he wasn't sure.

"Just a pogue from around here."I said trying to stay calm.

They still didn't looked sure but let that conversation.And i sigh in relief.