thirty | all or nothing

Start from the beginning

That thing will rip me straight in half... And I'm not mad about it.

"You okay?" Logan heaves, his breathlessness and flushed skin matching mine. His thumb strokes my cheek soothingly, his brows furrowed in concern.

"Uh huh." I sigh, sweeping a damp strand of hair away from my forehead. I dread to think what I look like right now. Probably a red, sweaty, flustered mess. "Are you okay?"

His lip twitches into a smile, those hazel eyes shining with mischief as he looks down at the bulge in his pants. "I think we both know the answer to that."

I'm too dazed to laugh at his attempt at a joke but I offer him a breathless huff instead. That's practically the same thing, right?

"Nova." He says so softly my heart skips a beat, maybe even two. "Do you want to continue?"

It takes all of my strength to look him in the eyes and fight the urge to kiss his dang face off. I know consent is serious, and it's important to him. So I don't miss the opportunity to be crystal clear.

We're being brave today, people!

"Yes." I answer honestly, simply.

I'm in no mood to beat around the bush. I needed this man to touch me five freaking minutes ago. There's no time to waste.

"Good girl." Logan's voice is devilishly low as he tucks my damp hair behind my ear.

My stomach twists into an unbearable knot when he drops his head to the crook of my neck, his lips ghosting over the skin.

It's light, gentle, barely there. Yet it still sets my entire body alight.

I gulp in anticipation when Logan's plush lips press against a spot just under my jaw, his feathery kisses covering my raised skin.

"You smell so good." He grumbles against my skin, not giving me the chance to reply before he starts to suck that sweet spot on my neck.

I can't help but let my head lull to the side, allowing him full access to my skin as he continues his assault.

His tongue glides over the spot agonisingly slow before his lips close back around it. My knuckles turn white from my grip on the counter, my jaw hanging slack in my mission for gasps of air.

Logan grazes his teeth over the sensitive skin, drawing a deep moan from the pit of my stomach. My noise of approval on spurs him on as he takes the skin between his teeth and pulls slightly, enough to sting. Enough to leave a mark.

Enough to have me clamp my legs around his hips tighter. Enough to make me desperate for the bulge in his sweats to make contact with the ache between my legs.

His lips fall back on the bitten spot, soothing the blazing skin with gentle kisses.

"Logan." I whine, my own voice unrecognisable in the heat of the moment. It's deeper, more needy.

"Mm?" He hums against my neck, sending another wave of pleasure washing over me like a Goddamn tsunami.

Dangerous. Life threatening. But, in this case, so beautiful.

I squirm against him and groan in disapproval, hoping that he'll get the message.

He doesn't. Or he chooses not to at least, that much is clear when his hand wraps around my throat and pulls my head back until it's nearly touching the wall.

His fingers tighten on each side of my neck as his lips trail along my jaw and teeth nip at my burning skin.

The slight bit of pressure from his hold is my tipping point. That final push before sending me over the edge of sanity.