"Jiriaya. I want you to attempt to use your contacts to find information on the Akatsuki."

Smiling the old perv turned and jumped out a window. "I want a report on our military strength, from Anbu to Genin by tomorrow morning."

Everyone quickly got to work while Tsunade and Shizune both headed to the hospital to start taking care of the injured. A portfolio for a Rock Lee being their first priority.

Knocking on the Shikamaru's front door Naruto waited patiently. What felt like an eternity to the blond was only a couple minutes before Yoshino opened the door, "Naruto! It's good to see you. Shikamaru and Shikaku are about to finish a game of shogi."

"Okay! I'll go watch them but I was wondering if Shika could come to dinner with my team?"

"Well I can't say no to my future son in law!" Naruto felt his face heat up, "Son in law?! We are only thirteen!" Yoshino chuckled as she led a very flushed Naruto to the father son duo.

Seeing his boyfriend filled Naruto's chest with joy. Unable to calm himself the Minato look alike tackled him before he could make his move, "Shika!"

"Damn it Naruto I'm about to win this match." The Nara boy couldn't hide his smile from anyone as his arms wrapped around the blond archer, "I was worried Naruto."

Pulling Shikamaru up and taking a seat next to him, "I know. Seems everyone was."

"So I take it the traitor found you?" Shikaku asked not moving his gaze off the game board.

Naruto thought back to the Anbu and Akatsuki, "Yeah they did. I know you already know from your meeting with the Pervy Sage and Old hag Kage."

Hearing their nicknames made the older shinobi chuckled, "Yes well I wanted to know your thoughts on the situation."

"I need to get stronger. The root members weren't to tough but Danzo and his friend were at a different level. Good thing Jiriaya was with me."

Shikamaru looked into his blue eyes. There was worry and fear in them. Going back to his game knowing they would talk about it later. Shikamaru finished the game and the two boys said their goodbyes before going to pick up Mito.

Arriving at the Uchiha compound they were greeted by two guards. Being recognized instantly, "Here for Mito?" The older of the two asked.

Looking between the two Naruto didn't see and animosity over Mito that had been there before, "Yup! We are all getting together now that I'm back!"

The man smiled before letting them pass. The Uchiha compound was different than others. Having their own shops, metal workers, and guards. That being mostly due to past tensions that existed between them and the other clans.

To Shikamaru's annoyance though Naruto talked to almost every Uchiha as they walked by. Smiling and offering aid to carry groceries for them if he felt he needed to. Watching his Jinchuriki doing these small acts of kindness made him feel warm. 'Damn troublesome blond.' He thought with a small smile on his face.

Finally making it to the Uchiha training ground they saw Mito in the field with Shisui. Using the Body Flickr technique the two looked as if they were disappearing and reappearing into existence. The sounds and sparks of kunai deflecting off eachother.

Naruto cheered for their teammate as they landed and engaged into a quick battle of Taijutsu. Obviously Shisui was holding back. Though the boys could see her improvement clear as day.

Separating again the older Uchiha looked over at the boys, "You have visitors Mito."

Looking over she saw Naruto was back, "By Kami! The love birds are back together again!" Both boys preceded to blush with her outburst. Jumping at them she pulled them into a hug, "What are you guys doing here?"