THE OTHER BROTHER

Start from the beginning

After having a brief with Sthembiso we also updated the girls with the information and that is not the response they expected. I guess they had so much faith in us. But I guess we failed them. Thabi is not okay. I know she believes that there is something in that phone, but I don’t want her mind being installed into that. I want her to focus on her pregnancy and leave the trouble to the big boys.
“So, we have reached the end in all of this?” Thabi asks looking defeated. 
“Yes madam. I suggest you let this all go cause kuyacaca lephone has informat...” I cut Sthembiso short before he adds flames. 
“Maybe it has useless information wena babe.” I say. She nods her head and drinks her orange juice. Sthembiso and his big mouth. I think it is about time he went back home. 
“I believe Onions need you back at home. You have overstayed your welcome sir.” We all laugh. I like that he is not taking it to heart. 

The rest of the day is just us catching up. Mkhuleko feels at peace now. Much better than he was earlier. Hope he stays like that until we pull this thing off. We kept Shaun waiting for far too long. Shaun is our old-time friend back from the UK. We do business in most cases, and he pays really good. We just need to draw up a plan. We will hijack the truck carrying diamonds and bring them back here then wait for Shaun’s signal. It’s not easy as I explain. That truck will be guided heavily. Cops will be around, and we will have to be very careful around it. How we going to pull this off, only God knows I too have no clue. Thinking about this alone scares the shit out of me. I feel my heart hammering rapidly against my chest. I don’t know whether it’s the fear or what. We always pull heist here and there, but I have never had these cold feet. My heart races. My palms sweat. There's a knot in my stomach, and I feel tense all over. 
“Are you okay?” 
“Yea.” I respond. Everyone is now looking at me. I assure them with a smile, and they continue to be engaging in their debate. I excuse myself I just need to be alone and far from everyone. I bid good night and head straight to the bedroom. My knees instantly become weak. I take my vest off and wipe the seat that is dripping down my forhead. I throw yself on the bed and relax. Will wake up later on to take thsese pants off. 
Thabi will have no other option but to share a bed with me. I decided to read my favorite book just to pass time. Already falling asleep, I will finish this tomorrow. The bedroom door open and I can feel her holding her breath. I pretend to be asleep. She drags herself and stands beside the bed. 
“I thought you will be sleeping in another room.” She says shaking me. I will not dare open my eyes. I will not sleep on the floor or in another room either. This flat only has three bedrooms. Where the hell does she think I will sleep.
“Is he asleep already?” She asks herself. I feel like laughing but nah I will let her go crazy on her own. She finally gets to bed after some time of anticipating with herself whether to hop in or not. Her sweet scent arises my man down there. She gives me her back. I want her to be calm and relaxed first. I decide to snuggle myself next to her – she tenses a bit and exhales loudly. I hold her from behind and pull her close to me.
“Relax, it’s only me.” My hands are already trailing down onto her thighs. Her breathing is taking the route that I exactly want. I kiss her back, roll my tongue way up to her neck. This will help me forget a little. A distraction is what I need. 
“Ow God.”
I partially separate her legs. My hands dip underneath her short pajamas. Can't get used to her tiny pussy. I spread her dry pussy lips apart. I place my finger just above her clit hood, and move it in a gentle, consistent, downwards motion for a few centimeters before re-tracing this motion back to the top of the clitoral hood. She quickly closes her legs together but I spread her legs apart. I repeat this motion - patient while her clitoris becomes aroused. It does not take time for her region to feel pleasure. Hard and pumping, just the way I like it. I kick it up a notch by placing an additional two fingers on side of her clitoral bulb.
“So, you are leaving me?” I asked whispering in her ear. She moans. 
“Yes!” 
She screams. She is not answering my question. But answering to the organism that just exploded. Yes, she is now wet as hell. I rub her clit even harder. She moves her hips back and forth. Her hand is travelling all over my body. A smirk grows on my face. She finally grabs my erect dick and massages it. 
“Do you want it?” I tease her. She tries pulling my pants down, but they are tight. I shove them down with my one hand. I am already shirtless. I make her lay comfortably. Both of us are lying on our sides, facing the same direction. I bring knees up slightly and do the same to hers. While I slide up behind her pelvis and enter her from behind. I reach her vaginal hole. Slight thrust, the walls apply pressure on the head of my penis. My heartbeat increases. More thrust, I feel the heat increase. And suddenly the pressure is reduced as I enter more and fully. 
Some kind of general excitement accompanied by the immense feelings of love I have. Love – I am I not a bit extreme on that? Entering her I feel the feeling of rapture, ecstasy, happiness. Full of wonderful feelings throughout my body. I bit her shoulder and held her swollen breast. This girl will kill me before my time. The steam is beyond hot. Skin-to-skin contact, increasing my stimulation. I fail to keep up. The heat is too high. I placed my hands on her shoulders to increase the intensity and depth of the thrust. Nothing like a nice warm pussy hugging your cock!
“Hawemah!” she exclaims, pushing her butt towards me. It’s all out just the way I like it. 
“Ow shit.”
I curse and close my eyes enjoying the moment. Sexual excitement reaches its peak. I feel a series of intense muscle contractions as my body releases the tension. I feel her muscles of the vagina and the uterus contract. She just came. My muscles at the base of the penis tighten and I release. I growl out loud and relax behind her. 
“That was just a starter.” I say getting out of bed. I drag her panting self to the edge of the bed with her legs wide open. It’s not my fault that I cannot get enough of her.