Emilee, who had settled Amelie down, saw this scene when she returned.

“Stop! Don’t fight!”

Emilee only dared to stand at the side and shout at them. She didn’t dare to join the fight.

Emilee felt a little helpless. She could only inform the security guards of the bathing center to come to separate Lamont and Aaron.

No one was better than the other. One person had bruised eye sockets and swollen cheeks. The other person walked

with a limp and looked miserable.

It was only then that Emilee had the opportunity to speak. She said, “Aaron, you should go to the hospital now. Amelie

is…”

“What happened to Amelie?”

These two men shouted at the same time.

Emilee glanced at Lamont in surprise and explained anxiously, “I don’t know what happened. But Amelie fainted after just taking two steps. Her lips were pale. After I saw that, I immediately asked Sergio to come and send Amelie to the hospital.”

“What about now?”

Aaron was very anxious. He hurriedly put on his coat and was about to leave with Emilee.

At this time, Lamont said, “I’ll go too.”

Lamont’s mood was no better than just now. Logically speaking, he should be very happy to hear the news that Amelie was not in a good state. But the truth was that Lamont felt suffocated as if his heart was pressed by a big stone.

“Why are you going?”

Aaron almost exploded again.

Aaron snorted in his heart, it was this man who caused Amelie to have excruciating pain in her belly. Now, he said he would go to look at Amelie! What? Does he want to watch Amelie make a fool of herself?

Seeing that Aaron and Lamont were about to have a fight again, Emilee hurriedly dragged Aaron and walked forward. “Just ignore him for now. Amelie’s health is more important.”

Aaron thought, that’s right. I should go take a look at Amelie first. It won’t be too late to deal with this man after that.

Aaron and Emilee left this place. Lamont was about to follow them, but he was stopped by Hector, who had rushed over at the last minute.

“Mr. Byron…”

Originally, Lamont was going to negotiate with Roland Boyer, the boss of this bathing center, today. The negotiation

location was in a private room here. Unexpectedly, Lamont met Amelie, the young daughter of the Mullen family. Lamont even broke into Amelie’s private room and fought with Amelie’s brother.

Roland had waited for a long time, but no one came. In the end, he heard the news that Lamont had a fight with someone in the bathing center.

Roland felt very helpless. After all, Lamont was not someone Roland could afford to offend. Thus, Roland could only ask Lamont’s assistant, Hector, it Lamont would still come to negotiate with him.

Even if Hector had seen a lot of big scenes before, he was still shocked when he saw that Lamont was in such a sorry

state.

Hector originally thought that those security guards were exaggerating. But he didn’t expect that Lamont had really fought with someone else here. Hector couldn’t help wondering, does this mean that the Mullen family is really going

to go against the Byron family?

Hector stepped forward and asked Lamont, “Are you okay?”

Lamont frowned impatiently. His well–defined fingers pulled back his slightly messy hair twice, and he returned to his

usual indifferent look. “What is it?”

Hector said hesitantly, “Uh. It’s Mr. Boyer…”

“Put Roland’s cooperation aside for now. I still have some urgent matters to deal with. I need to go first.”

After saying so, Lamont was about to bypass Hector. At this time, Lamont’s phone rang.

It was Macey’s call.

Lamont thought impatiently, why does she call me at this time? Didn’t I tell her not to disturb me during my working

time?

Without giving the phone the chance to ring a second time, Lamont directly hung up.

Unexpectedly, Macey called Lamont again.

Lamont had hung up the phone three times. But three seconds later, Macey called Lamont again.

This wasted Lamont a few minutes. Aaron and Emilee had already disappeared from Lamont’s sight.

Lamont cursed in his heart, damn it!

Lamont was in a bad mood now.

The next second, Lamont’s phone rang again.

Lamont cursed in his heart, again?

Lamont angrily slid the answer button. Just as he was about to vent his dissatisfaction, Macey hurriedly said, “Lamont, come to the hospital quickly! Leila is… Well. You should come and see by yourself.”

After Macey finished speaking, she directly hung up the phone and sent the address of a private hospital to Lamont’s

phone.

Lamont was confused and thought, what’s wrong with her? Did she say anything useful on the phone just now?

After hesitating for a moment, Lamont still decided to go to the hospital to see what was going on.

“Macey, do you think this is okay?”

Leila was in a hospital gown. She held a “medical record sheet” and looked at Macey worriedly.