“Ouch…”

A row of neat teeth marks appeared on Lamont’s forearm.

Amelie looked around. This place was like an idle hall. The open indoor environment allowed her to hear a clear echo even if she made a little noise. There might not even be anyone here who could hear Amelie call for help.

Lamont noticed that Amelie, who had been struggling, stopped her movements. Lamont smiled faintly and thought, that’s right. She should be obedient to me. This is the attitude that she should have.

Lamont snorted, “What? Why did you stop struggling?”

Lamont locked Amelie’s hands behind her back and pressed forward bit by bit until his heavy breathing landed on Amelie’s exposed fair neck.

Lamont asked, “Is it because I can’t satisfy you? Is this the reason why you want to divorce me?”

Because of the difference in height, Amelie could see two flat chest muscles that were full of male hormones.

If it was before, Amelie would have lost her reason at this time, and her mind would have been filled with the man in front of her.

However, Amelie had changed a lot. At this moment, what was left in her heart was endless disgust.

“Lamont.” Amelie looked straight into Lamont’s eyes. She said word by word, “Do you know how disgusting your face is now? The current you make me feel disgusted.”

Disgust!

This word made Lamont’s eyes widen in surprise.

Lamont couldn’t help but wonder, why?

Why do I feel that the Amelie in front of me is like a stranger?

Wouldn’t she always silently swallow her grievances no matter what she suffered?

Taking advantage of the moment when Lamont was distracted, Amelie raised her leg without hesitation, wanting to hit Lamont’s lower abdomen.

“Ah!”

Someone screamed.

But it was Amelie who screamed.

An arm passed through Amelie’s leg and lifted her leg up high.

“Do you think I will fall down in the same place twice?”

Lamont smiled and suddenly moved his face closer to Amelie’s.

Without waiting for Amelie to make another move, Lamont bent a little and directly kissed her lips.

“No…

The cold touch made Amelie shiver.

It was really ironic. Amelie and Lamont had been married for so many years. But Lamont had never kissed Ametse so gently like this. The only few intimate contacts between them were fierce and violent.

In Lamont’s eves, Amelie had always been an “item” and a “tool” for him to satisfy his lust!

Amelie had never received any respect in the Byron family for so many years.

Now, Amelie had made up her mind to leave the Byron family, and she no longer had any thoughts about Lamont. But Lamont kept pestering her and refused to let her go.

Amelie stared blankly in front of her. Now, she was like a puppet that had lost its soul.

Lamont, who had been immersed in his desire to monopolize and conquest, immediately released Amelie after seeing

her eves.

“Stop pretending to be pure, will you?”

Lamont thought, doesn’t she usually enjoy kissing me when we are at home? What’s with this look of being forced to submit? The way she looks at me makes me feel like she is looking at a pile of trash.

This kind of feeling made Lamont inexplicably irritated.

Amelie did not refute it because a sharp pain invaded her lower abdomen. It was as if there were countless tiny needles. sticking inside.

Lamont saw that Amelie suddenly squatted down with a painful expression. But his first reaction was that Amelie was acting again!

“Don’t think that your lame acting can make me give you some mercy and let you go.”

Lamont stretched out his foot and touched Amelie’s arm. But Amelie didn’t respond.

Without getting any response, Lamont hesitated.

Lamont wondered, how can she be so weak? She has done a lot of housework in the Byron’s house. She shouldn’t be

so weak

After hesitating for a moment, Lamont decided to check what was going on. Just as he was about to lower his body, a stern male voice suddenly sounded behind him.

“Amelie!”

Lamont was startled by this voice. The hand that had already reached out suddenly shrank back.