"When is he not?"

"If we actually knew where Percy was, it'd help tremendously," Frank said, looking over at the tired group.

"Guys, what is wrong with you?! Our best friend is missing! And all you can do is chat and chat, what if he's in serious trouble?! Get your lazy asses off the ground!"

Grover mouthed a 'thank you' to Thalia, who nodded. They set off in groups, some in the forest and some searching camp.

《1 hour later》

Annabeth got off of Percy and sighed. He was hyperventilating and had teats cascading down his cheeks while he laid on the ground with no movement abilities what so ever.

After Annabeth had finally left, he felt tingling in his muscles. With a shiver, he pried himself off the floor and grabbed his lump of clothes.

After putting them on, Percy fell to the floor, losing to a fit of uncontrollable sobs. The forest shook hard, and waves thrashed into the shore.

Taking shaky, small breaths, Percy tried to calm himself.

"OI! PERCY-Y-Y!"

Percy looked to see his best friend Grover and couldn't help but give a weak smile. That satyr was amazing.

"Hey, Grover," Percy said, takign a shuddering breath to stop himself from sobbing.

"Are you okay?" Grover asked, feeling a need wave of emotions through the link.

Percy smiled, even though his waterfall of tears betrayed him.

"I'm okay." Percy said softly.

Grover didn't believe him but nodded, moving forward to help him up. Percy flinched at the movements, noting every inch of it.

"Let's go back to camp, the guys are looking all over for you. I also thought I'd heard screaming."

Grover looked at Percy, who ferociously wiped his tears away.

"Me. I'm fine, though. How 'bout you?"

Grover stares at him as if he was insane.

"You've been screaming and causing earthquakes for an hour, and you ask me if I'm fine?"

Percy shrugged, looking off at the distance.

"Yeah." Percy said, seriously not understanding the problem.

Grover laughed.

"You never change, man."

Percy grinned back, even though you could see the agony behind it.

"I won't, G-Man. I won't."

Percy was shivering in the cold air of night. The sun had already nearly set.

"Let's go get the others, and we can all go to your cabin for hot cocoa and blue cookies," Grover said softly.

"I'd love that. You're a true friend."

Grover smiled and patted Percy's back.

"Obviously, did it take you that long to notice?" Grover asked sarcastically.

Percy chuckled. Once they were out of the woods, Percy was still silently crying. He pulled his hood up and looked down as he half ran to his cabin.

"GUYS! MEETING!"

Everybody surrounded Grover.

"I found Percy and he's safe," he said, smiling slightly at everybody's relief.