Starting her monthly

Now being thirteen Jones was not only taller then her cousin James who was fifteen but she was still a few inches smaller then her cousin Sarah who was also fifteen years old.

She was sat upstairs in the bathroom at her house while her dad and mum was away at work on shifts that had just started for one and about to end for the other.

Though, they said to call if there was an emergency or if she needed either or both of them as they were concerned because their daughter hadn't come to the fire station along with them like she usually do.

But right now looking down at the splotch of red on the tissue and the feeling of passing out she reached for her phone and called her mum, the only one out of her parents who didn't feel sick at blood.

Bold - Penny
Normal - Jones

"Jones?"
"Mum, I need help"
"Want dad?"
"No, this is a thing you can deal with a whole lot better mum, I feel like imma pass out"

"Pass out? You feeling unwell? Where are you? Want me to call Helen as well?"
"Yeah maybe, the tissues read and I feel faint, bathroom"
"Oh, I'll be on my way with Ellie"
"Ellie and not Helen?"
"Yeah, I'll explain when I'm home, what do I tell your father?"
"We don't? Just yet"
"Okay Jones, see you in five"
"Wilco"

Soon I heard the door unlock and then I heard footsteps up on the stairs and then a knock on the bathroom door.

"Jones open" Penny said

I opened it and she slipped in and told me what to do and how to use the pad. I nodded my thanks as I did what she said once she slipped out of the room.

I then went into my room and put on my pj bottoms and a hoodie. Mums hoodie. And then penny wrapped her arms around me and said "you okay?"

"Hurts mum, and I want chocolate" I cried

"Ellie's downstairs with the chocolate and I get you some pain meds once down" Penny said as she interlocked her fingers with mine as we walked downstairs and we were met by Ellie who gave me a bar of chocolate while Penny got some Tylenol that Harry had prescribed me for when u was in pain and I took some and around half an hour later the cramps weren't at all painful.

I followed them back to the station because they were still both on shift and I didn't want to be only and where my dad pulled me into a gentle hug once I was in the lounge.

Sam mouthed "she okay"to my mum who shook her head and texted the reason why. Sam nodded at the text and then sniffed a tad.

After all I was his daughter. "Your growing up to quickly Jones"

"I know dad but I'll always be your daughter" I smile up at him

A/N:

This was an idea given to be by alya17000

Jones